metcars

Radio codes

30 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

FFS !!

Didn't need to Google that one B)

They have never failed me, haven't needed them much in 2 years, but definitely work on Ford M Series and Citroen Peugeot H/U's on circa 55 plate !!

:P

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 7:49 PM, Snappyuk said:

I am happy to supply Radio Codes for your Ford car, SUV, pickup or van for FREE from the serial number M or V.

If you need to decode a radio for other vehicles just visit our Radio Code website. Our prices are great! Our service is outstanding! 

To get your Ford unlock code just provide the serial number. I aim to get the code to you within minutes.

Regards

Jonjoe :)
Radio Codes UK

Hi Jonjoe,

Would you be able to provide a code for a Ford 6000CD s/n V013668?

Many thanks

Tim

On 15/06/2018 at 7:49 PM, Snappyuk said:

I am happy to supply Radio Codes for your Ford car, SUV, pickup or van for FREE from the serial number M or V.

If you need to decode a radio for other vehicles just visit our Radio Code website. Our prices are great! Our service is outstanding! 

To get your Ford unlock code just provide the serial number. I aim to get the code to you within minutes.

Regards

Radio Codes UK

Hi I'm looking for help. I hope you can still do this, I have a 6000cd serial number V029959

On 14. 9. 2018 at 0:12 PM, SealandTim said:

Hi Jonjoe,

Many thanks

Tim

your code is 0525

good software for radio code is here, without limit, for Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8339885549014723608

On 4. 10. 2018 at 10:33 AM, LeoJ said:

Hi I'm looking for help. I hope you can still do this, I have a 6000cd serial number V029959

your code is 3638

good software for radio code is here, without limit, for Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8339885549014723608

Go to WWW.pumapeople.com all M serial numbers are free.

18 hours ago, tradex said:

Ffs, how tight are these guys? 

Couldn't agree more .....................

Today's Rant :D ........................

FFS, why in this day and age does everyone expect everything for nothing, and other even more stupid cunts, (no offence intended :lol:), actually do it for nothing !!

So I have the Radio Decoders, didn't cost me much, a lot can be downloaded for free !!

I charge £60 per hr Retail in my Workshop, by the time I've stopped what I'm doing, loaded the relevant program etc, it has taken at least 5 minutes, that's a fiver !!

But if one did but do a bit of googling (1 minute it took me yesterday), a guy on EBay will give you the Code for 99p, and it comes via EMail within 3 minutes .....................

I finished an Engine swap on a Focus yesterday, V serial Radio Code, customer didn't have it, so I went to my Workshop Laptop, on which are the Decoders, FUCK, Windows 10 doing an update :(

Customer due to pick car up, so 1 minute on google and 3 mins later for 99p I have the Code !!

I wouldn't dream of asking someone to do it for free !!

I did charge the billy a fiver for decoding it tho ;)

This is one of the many reasons thios country is in the state it is in !!

Rant over 

different angle

i was brought up to have manners and respect

unfortunately most people have neither these days

it really boils my we we if someone is given help whether on an internet forum or more likely here at work and the common decency of a thank you is never forthcoming,autofactor drivers seem the worst taking my time up and asking where so and so is then turning on their heals with not so much as a cheery wave

did i mention opening doors for people in shops etc

/\ /\ /\ agreed

I have no problem with helping out the genuine traders on this forum, and have done my best to do so, what boils me about this thread and I can't be bothered re reading it again to re check numbers, but there are at least 5 first poster noobss on this thread who have been given Radio Codes for free, and haven't returned to even say thank you .....................

They aren't traders, they are some cheapskates who simply wasted everyones, including their own time, (remember it only took me 4 minutes to get a Ford V serial code for 99p), but instead of spending 99 measly pence these twats are signing up to a Car Traders Forum simply to get something for nothing !!

And then a helpful guy or 2 is obliging them, and not even getting a thank you :(

On 04/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, LeoJ said:

On 14/09/2018 at 11:12 AM, SealandTim said:

Hi Jonjoe,

Many thanks

Tim

There is 2 just on this page !!

On 15/06/2018 at 7:49 PM, Snappyuk said:

Regards

Radio Codes UK

Hey jonjoe wonder if you'd be able to help. Held 1 and 6 got the code 070017 however there was no M or V before the code. Is there any chance you could help or make a suggestion. 

Thank you. 

Hi guys, I'm also a Ford radio code supplier for any V and M serial. You can use my website for FREE with INSTANT retrieval at Ford Radio Codes. In the website you can find all the information about the unlocking process.

Edited by tiernoCaballo

I am happy to supply Radio Codes for your Ford car, SUV, pickup or van for FREE from the serial number M or V.

Regards

Jonjoe :)
Radio Codes UK

Hi 

Can you give the code for V336097 please?

thank you

7 minutes ago, Mitxa8 said:

I am happy to supply Radio Codes for your Ford car, SUV, pickup or van for FREE from the serial number M or V.

Regards

Jonjoe :)
Radio Codes UK

Hi 

Can you give the code for V336097 please?

thank you

Hi, your code is 

I have use https://radiocodeford.com to retrieve it.

6 minutes ago, Andy Entwistle said:

you lot have opened a bloody can of works now, we'll have every tom and Dick on here asking now...  :lol:

No problem sir. I'll be happy to help :)

My turn to ask a stupid question (happy to pay though) need a radio code for a Micra N-Tec Nav/radio unit.  Have serial and device number.  Nissan haven't got it - or won't help.  They want me to book the car in and take it to them- so that's effort as not nearby.

Any ideas? 

Give me the details and I'll try it for you ;)

23 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

My turn to ask a stupid question (happy to pay though) need a radio code for a Micra N-Tec Nav/radio unit.  Have serial and device number.  Nissan haven't got it - or won't help.  They want me to book the car in and take it to them- so that's effort as not nearby.

Any ideas? 

Dave: thanks for the referral. They provided the code within an hour.  Much appreciated.