Sign in to follow this  
tradegirl

Body/SMART repair recommendations near West Midlands?

Hi everyone. Got an Audi estate to polish up (understatement perhaps) and the bodyshop we've used for 5 years has put their prices up to the point where I'm not sure it's worth it.
Found a SMART repairer who has good reviews online, but he's booked up until July.

Is there anyone in the Walsall/Birmingham/Bromsgrove area who could recommend a bodyshop or SMART repairer please?

Thank you.

37 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

Hi everyone. Got an Audi estate to polish up (understatement perhaps) and the bodyshop we've used for 5 years has put their prices up to the point where I'm not sure it's worth it.
Found a SMART repairer who has good reviews online, but he's booked up until July.

Is there anyone in the Walsall/Birmingham/Bromsgrove area who could recommend a bodyshop or SMART repairer please?

Thank you.

Speak to Peak Perfromance (Kidderminster) on 01562 745431 - Mark is his name and he is pretty good but also quite busy.  

8 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Speak to Peak Perfromance (Kidderminster) on 01562 745431 - Mark is his name and he is pretty good but also quite busy.  

Thank you Mark!

AF Smart Repairs in Cosely, say Luke from Blakedown recommended you .:)

• Like 1

All good sensibly priced bodyshop places are working on a backlog. This is a business to get into...

That’s why none of them are cheap. ‘My’ painter’s cheap but as I’ve said before he’s f***ing useless.

Haha BHM, that's how ours was. He'd managed to paint an entire car (keyed all around) perfectly, and at other times he'd botch up a wing.

Now he's useless and pricey(-ier) though.

3 hours ago, BCC said:

AF Smart Repairs in Cosely, say Luke from Blakedown recommended you .:)

Thanks BCC!

13 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

All good sensibly priced bodyshop places are working on a backlog. This is a business to get into...

I set up our own and its saved us a fortune. Hardest parts finding staff. Set up costs are very low.