Philip Nothard

May 2018 'State of the market' - For Dealers, By Dealers

With a great deal challenging the industry as we approach the end of the 2nd quarter of the year. Reports across the network are very diverse with regards the new and used activity, although in general as always proving resilience to the external pressures. 

As you will notice, I have maintained the core of these surveys, as the trends and analysis remain the key market indicators for the industry. I have however expanded the coverage of sentiment and will review monthly, and incorporate key industry topics, as they become relevant. 

Please feel free to comment where relevant, as the individual views/sentiments are very useful to understand the trends in more detail.

If I can support with any specific market feedback/insight, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, and I will certainly endeavor to assist where possible.

Please feel free to share through the industry forms and media platforms and appreciating the timing, any participation is gratefully received. 

I will attempt to close the Survey this Wednesday 6th June. 

Click here

MARKET REPORT

The directors are happy to report a 0.003% increase in the second quarter.

With the successfull appointment of our new Digital M.D. and the inspirational launch of our new Blue Sky Motoring App,we see a gamechanging opportunity for re imagining digitally generated footfall.

Investment in GDPR compliance is up 12.7%

However,with the potential Perfect Storm of Brexit,Bitcoin and product saturation we see caution in the market place with pressure mounting on brand affinity.

YOU CANNOT BEAT BULLSHIT,IT IS EVERYWHERE.....

• Like 5

Trade Vet, I’d of pressed the ‘like’ button if I had one :(

When the corporate world and the real world meet, love it...