Sign in to follow this  
James Bush

ebay scam

Just a heads up, revived this email enquiry and when you click on the link it takes you to a ebay login page - obvious signs of a scam to me but further so when you see the webpage is addressed "eday"

1.jpg

2.jpg

Cheers for the heads up

Not a very clever scammer though - none of us will want to deal with a VW punter selling the benefits of his Tiguan from the off!

I had one of these I clicked the link and put my password for them. i.e f*ck and off. It loaded up an ebay page of a Tiguan but its not in berkshire. 

We've just had that one an hour ago.

Didn't get far into it after seeing the eDay spelling...glad it's spam really, my interest in leggy Tiguans is pretty limited!

He has been a busy Billy today, I got exactly same e-mail this morning,,,, someone will fall for it and then all their stock on e bay will be hijacked and replaced with silly cheap ones and the punters will be eager to ring the new number with debit card details desperate to get that elusive bargain...……...

I always click on the log in screen. 

Username: F***!

Password: Youuuuuuuuuu

They will receive it eventually. 

If you only answer eBay message WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY LOGGED INTO EBAY then you won’t come a cropper.

Anyone answering from their email account & logging in from there is asking to be bum raped.