CDX 18 - Manchester - 2 days !

Thoughts everyone who went? 

What did you think of the venue?

what was the most useful workshop/event /stand that you got the most out of?

Great event, massive place although it didn't feel busy as Silverstone but I think its purely due to its enormous size and lots of space around every stand !

Thoroughly enjoyed it , lots to take in interesting workshops , although I couldn't get to them all ,Great speaks/panel - Q& A Sessions that I manged to listen to. 

Also great to meet so many dealers face to face, some I've never met and others just to catch up, the BIG bonus was the number of independent dealers that signed up for the IMDA! 

• Like 1

Great event, well worth making the effort to go and learn. You get out what you put in in this game.

I am already money up having attended and a few little tweaks to the business here and there soon bring the money in.

One of the most useful things I got out of the event was spending time with Autotrader and listening to talks from Clickdealer along with the digital changes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Great event, well worth making the effort to go and learn. You get out what you put in in this game.

I am already money up having attended and a few little tweaks to the business here and there soon bring the money in.

One of the most useful things I got out of the event was spending time with Autotrader and listening to talks from Clickdealer along with the digital changes. 

I am pleased it was worthwhile,I thought about going but out of respect to the Car Dealer mag guys I decided not to.I would have probably been guilty of heckling some of these digital bullshitters,got into an argument with Autotrader,Cap and co and been banned from here.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, trade vet said:

I am pleased it was worthwhile,I thought about going but out of respect to the Car Dealer mag guys I decided not to.I would have probably been guilty of heckling some of these digital bullshitters,got into an argument with Autotrader,Cap and co and been banned from here.

mint:D

me too blue eyes;)

Found it very useful, met some great guys and girls for the first time, had some interesting and constructive chats and overall people spent the time to engage with us and sign up. 

It certainly could have been busier, but Tuesday was better than Monday, I think quality over quantity is the way I would summarise it.