rich89

AutoTrader at it again

Why do they insist on dicking around with adverts all the time. 

First it was all the info in one paragraph, then it was split into two and now all the spec etc is in a completely different drop down menu so now it looks like you haven't bothered to write a decent advert!

I actually don't mind it, one of my biggest gripes to AT about their full page ad was that you are instantly hit with a wall of text, it's like opening war and peace. I think it looks cumbersome. So the fact they force someone to read the first few lines of text and then open the rest, gets people interested and engaged on your ad.

59 minutes ago, EPV said:

I actually don't mind it, one of my biggest gripes to AT about their full page ad was that you are instantly hit with a wall of text, it's like opening war and peace. I think it looks cumbersome. So the fact they force someone to read the first few lines of text and then open the rest, gets people interested and engaged on your ad.

seriously?

most buyers are goldfish so you gotta grab their attention

the new new new new to the power of 10 (i think i got it right) advert is just more click bait

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, s and b said:

seriously?

most buyers are goldfish so you gotta grab their attention

the new new new new to the power of 10 (i think i got it right) advert is just more click bait

Sorry I don’t think I explained myself well. 

As you say most people are goldfish, especially the millennial and faced with a large paragraph of text will not grab their attention. So a shorter paragraph of text, will grab their attention and engage them in clicking “see more” to read the rest of your advert. 

34 minutes ago, tradex said:

what ever happended to the best click bait..

"Sex for sale"

....I've got a sticky Megane I should try this on

I don't think  Sex for sale and sticky should be in the same sentence 

Autotrader ..... What's that ?  Forgotten about them, not used them for around 7 years now!

They still had the front to ring me a couple of months ago trying to bully me back!

I once again told them I wouldn't use them all the time I had a hole in a certain part of my body!! 

:D

• Like 1