Sign in to follow this  
Arthur thicken

Challenge

Arthur, commend your bravery, disappointing it hasnt worked out for you. At least youve been honest about it!

On 4/2/2018 at 6:55 PM, Mark101 said:

Well, they are not having my £750, that's crazy.

I can have their top ad on PAYG for about £60 3 weeks, I don't even have enough stock to reach £750.

And for comparison - what about Ebay - same sort of package please.

Totally irrelevant to the post, have just been on your website as I noticed you were local to us, just wondered why you had the wheels turned in that direction in the photos? We tend to do the opposite to show off the alloys...

Website looks good :)

10 hours ago, BCC said:

Totally irrelevant to the post, have just been on your website as I noticed you were local to us, just wondered why you had the wheels turned in that direction in the photos? We tend to do the opposite to show off the alloys...

Website looks good :)

Thank you.

I don't really know why I turn the wheels that way, just to add some drama I suppose.  Can still see alloys from other side and you can check out my tyre tread depths.

I guess you can tell where the pics are taken (being a Wombourner).

20 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Thank you.

I don't really know why I turn the wheels that way, just to add some drama I suppose.  Can still see alloys from other side and you can check out my tyre tread depths.

I guess you can tell where the pics are taken (being a Wombourner).

Fair enough,

yeah I spotted Himley Hall in the background, ive taken a few photos there before!