Sign in to follow this  
umesh

State of the market

Every Month Philip Nothard conducts a 'dealer survey' on the state of the market, this gives some indication of what's happening all over  the country, always a great insight.

Would be great if everyone could spare couple of minutes to do this months survey please 

I have last survey results but it won't allow me to post these ? if you want the full report pdf -please drop me an email and I'll sent it on to you umesh@theimda.co.uk 

cheers 

Umesh 

Cox Automotive/Manheim survey.....essential to our business model,we always take part .......I am sure we do the same as Tradex,AndyMC and BHM,I just forward it to our Chief Financial Officer who gets our IT dept controller to download and collate the data .footfall,on line activity,finance penetration,email response times etc.......Our result has just come in....UP 0.016% on February......However we must caution the accuracy of this  result and factor in that footfall was artificially increased by a prospective punter parking his bacon butty van on our forecourt one lunch time and on line response was up because a salesperson had tweeted support of Harvey Weinstein.

• Like 1

ive had 3 inquiries today

one from dpd looking for mr smith

one from the postman asking if the tenants next door have done a runner

and another local trader on the cadge

the only thing going on is the rent

I'm still trying to calculate the 'rough split' between my new and used sales?

40 minutes ago, s and b said:

............the only thing going on is the rent

In the words of the greatest rock song every written, "the legend of the rent was way hardcore!":D

1 hour ago, met said:

I'm still trying to calculate the 'rough split' between my new and used sales?

In the words of the greatest rock song every written, "the legend of the rent was way hardcore!":D

:D

You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trade vet said:

Cox Automotive/Manheim survey.....essential to our business model,we always take part .......I am sure we do the same as Tradex,AndyMC and BHM

Haha, it’s good to see I’ve got a mention as one of the curmudgeons. 

The day an auction house representative chooses to assist me f.o.c. will be the day I’ll be more than happy to reciprocate said assistance.