rich89

Buying a car with no V5

6 minutes ago, BHM said:

It’d just like to point out the outrageous grammatical errors surrounding the words scaly & scalys, of which the pronunciation must surely be scale-y & scale-ees. 

Assuming the comments are referring to a ne’er-do-well character who fails to execute business in the correct manner, I believe the correct spellings to be scally & scallies. 

I’ll get my coat..........

Thank you for that I do agopolise 

12 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Does that mention any think about getting his details? NO it doesn’t just because I don’t know the person doesn’t mean I can’t get there details then they come to collect the car you dick head I suggest you worry more about the post man rattling your wife every morning while your in work rather than a random person on the internet asking for advise 

3 minutes ago, Bs.26 said:

Does that mention any think about getting his details? NO it doesn’t just because I don’t know the person doesn’t mean I can’t get there details then they come to collect the car you dick head I suggest you worry more about the post man rattling your wife every morning while your in work rather than a random person on the internet asking for advise 

Haha, why don’t look at the top of the page & take out your frustrations on one of the various pop-ups offering you sexual services?

So far today we’re being offered a date with ‘Sania aged 28’, the ‘15 million Asian women’ looking for contact along with the offer of ‘Get your Cherokee serviced’ (I’m not sure if that last one is slang talk for sort of gratification). 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BHM said:

Haha, why don’t look at the top of the page & take out your frustrations on one of the various pop-ups offering you sexual services?

So far today we’re being offered a date with ‘Sania aged 28’, the ‘15 million Asian women’ looking for contact along with the offer of ‘Get your Cherokee serviced’ (I’m not sure if that last one is slang talk for sort of gratification). 

Am not frustrated mate only needed some advise on selling a car and I have some arse hole telling me am a ‘scale’ for doing so haha the sad bastard must not have any think better to do 

I have a quick question for you. I bought a car from a dealer and the car didn’t have the logbook, the dealer made me fill a v62 form and went to the post office to send it to the dvla and tax the car for me. I can see that that car is taxed now for six months. My question is how can dealer tax the car without the v5? When I search on line I read different stories of people who were able to tax it and other who needed the actual v5 to arrive in order to tax the car. 

This is a dealer forum for industry professionals, Not a dealer help line for people who do not understand car admin

dont worry your new v5 will be in post

16 minutes ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

This is a dealer forum for industry professionals, Not a dealer help line for people who do not understand car admin

dont worry your new v5 will be in post

I see some of your professional colleagues seems not to understand the process I’ve just asked. 
Thanks for reply anyway. 

Edited by mxp26
Misspelled

4 hours ago, mxp26 said:

I have a quick question for you. I bought a car from a dealer and the car didn’t have the logbook, the dealer made me fill a v62 form and went to the post office to send it to the dvla and tax the car for me. I can see that that car is taxed now for six months. My question is how can dealer tax the car without the v5? When I search on line I read different stories of people who were able to tax it and other who needed the actual v5 to arrive in order to tax the car. 

This is a trade secret passed down over hundreds of years

Please do not ask again as we would be breaking the code of the car dealers association to give you such information 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

This is a trade secret passed down over hundreds of years

Please do not ask again as we would be breaking the code of the car dealers association to give you such information 

Thank you for you answer. I asked cause it’s my first time buying a car here in UK and I just wanted to be reassured that this was something actually done “correctly”.

thanks again.