Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo

Who needs a constant supply of very nice stock?

I hope this post is ok to put in here?

I have access to a wealth of very nice cars via a car brokerage company that i’m involved with. 

Please get in touch here or pm if you are looking for a good supply of particular stock. 

Cars range from standard cars, Golfs, Audis etc to Bentleys, porsche, range rovers and everything in between. 

I have a list of dealers who buy from us and if anyone else needs stock please get in touch. 

Can provide a quick snapshot of the cars available and then forward full sales particulars including spec, description, any damage, service records and a guide price the client would like. 

Some people just say “let me know about every Bentley you get” or “i just want s-line audi range” etc  

Most of the stock is £10k-£100k as its all fairly new (0-5 years) and usually low mileage stock that would be ideal for large independents that stock prestige/premium cars and main dealers

Cheers. 

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

Everyone needs clean stock ha!

Anyway, in for a penny. Anything tidy between £500 and £5000 for me please. 

• Like 1

Hi thanks, yes indeed its not really a hard sell :-)

i will be honest most of the stock is £10k plus as its all fairly new (0-5 years) and usually low mileage stock that would be ideal for large independents that stock prestige cars and main dealers. (Will update first post accordingly)

But will of course let you know should anything come in within your range. 

• Like 1

Quick update. 

Lots of Audi’s currently. Ranging from A1’s to SQ5’s. Mostly s-line models. 

Also VW’s including R-lines, gti performance etc

Few Range rover sport/evoque also. 

Cheers

Hi Jimbo,

Could you pm me with details of any autos you get, interested in anything a bit different (so large engine petrol models for instance) but open to having a go at most things that have the right kind of margin on them, so the cheapest upwards.

Cheers!