Sign in to follow this  
R and K Autohouse

Stealing Car Photos

How lazy can you be and not take pictures of your cars that you have for sale and instead just copy some of the photos from the other dealers? Ive posted and took pictures of Peugeot yesterday morning, today just been checking all cars and found this dealer who decided to copy all interior photos :D what a joke

Interesting? My daughter is the photographer in the family and last year I decided to let her takes some pics of one of my old bangers. It's a little bit of a giggle for her and she went full on 'moody' skies, close-up of rain drops, bokeh etc and I stuck it on anyway. I have a punter call and asks if I have any pics of the 'real' car as they were clearly Ford publicity pics. I couldn't convince him that they were actually pics of the car and I had to redo them 'dumbed down'. I let her have a go at another one yesterday, we'll see how that turns out!:D

23 hours ago, R and K Autohouse said:

How lazy can you be and not take pictures of your cars that you have for sale and instead just copy some of the photos from the other dealers? Ive posted and took pictures of Peugeot yesterday morning, today just been checking all cars and found this dealer who decided to copy all interior photos :D what a joke

I suspect his interior is somewhat worn :D