Hi

Happy New Year all ....

I'm looking at adding videos to our adverts and I know some on here have mastered the art so wanted to ask 

1) what camera are you guys using? Ive tried with a my mobile but trying to keep a steady hand is an art in its self.

2) What program do you use to edit the videos to have the music in the back ground?

Sorry if this has already been asked before.

all of the above can be done for free via you tube they have a stabalize feature which is very good and offer a god selection of free music.

37 minutes ago, justina3 said:

all of the above can be done for free via you tube they have a stabalize feature which is very good and offer a god selection of free music.

But what if you’re not into religious music?! :P

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 5:02 PM, justina3 said:

Cheers..

Ive been advised to get a gopro camera with a hand grip to eliminate video shake and better video quality compared to mobile... just want to see what other people are doing?

26 minutes ago, Max Wheeler said:

Cheers..

Ive been advised to get a gopro camera with a hand grip to eliminate video shake and better video quality compared to mobile... just want to see what other people are doing?

Camera on gimbal stabiliser