Arfur Dealy

Happy New Year

To all my friends on this forum I hope you and your families have a great new year and very prosperous 2018. Cheers to you all :) Simon

Happy New Year guys, hope you have a successful 2018. Just out of interest, is anyone open today? I've currently got two customers turned up here. I only came because I had photos to take! I thought I'd be gone in a hour.

Happy New Year everyone, here's hoping nice stocks easier to source then 2017, and we're all treated to plentiful, nice people to deal to!

1 hour ago, DHill said:

Happy New Year guys, hope you have a successful 2018. Just out of interest, is anyone open today? I've currently got two customers turned up here. I only came because I had photos to take! I thought I'd be gone in a hour.

Nope, did 4 between 27th and 30th and decided new years eve and today would be days off. Happy new year to you all and wishing you a prosperous 2018!

all the very best to all my fellow traders and lets do it to them before they do it to us:D

.......18 months later. What more can one say?

On 7/4/2019 at 7:34 AM, snuffkin said:

I hope everyone's doing great. It's crazy it's been half a year already! It's time to prepare for another celebration :D Last year we had a big party with music, dances and oh, a pizza van (we found them in this list) and I think we'll do something like this again this year :) how do you plan to celebrate??

dont u just love a spammer,,,,