Sign in to follow this  

We have a Qashqai is up for sale on Autotrader. Received a text today offering a fairly reasonable price for the car (well over trade)... 

Of course, my BS meter went off the scale, if you go to the website they're using Autotrader colours and similar logo's trying to fool the public into thinking they're part of AT group !

Of course its a con and if i had follow through apparently i would have got to the point where i need to give them a deposit for them to buy "MY" car..

Has anyone else had these yet, i'm guessing they just focus on what they see as consumer cars. I guess some poor sods must really fall for this scam?

Hi Andy - you should let Helena Fearon at AT know about this. She's Head or Risk & Compliance and works closely with a number of Police Forces and Industry Bodies in trying to reduce these scams.

:)

Maybe you should move the thread we had a while ago about BCA here too?

You know, the one where we were discussing how BCA (owners of webuyanycar) selling cars from UKCar Group and CCTrade Sales(both webuyanycar) ie their own stock, to retail and trade punters without having to provide any warranty or other guarantees and refusing any comebacks on quality complaints.

Isn't that potentially some kind of scam?

You know, the one where we were discussing how BCA (owners of webuyanycar) selling cars from UKCar Group and CCTrade Sales(both webuyanycar) ie their own stock, to retail and trade punters without having to provide any warranty or other guarantees and refusing any comebacks on quality complaints.

RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.
Degreaser