It's me

mot history online survey

its never really bothered me, what i don't care for is when punters ask me why the car had an oil leak in 2012? most of them have no idea about advisories

16 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

its never really bothered me, what i don't care for is when punters ask me why the car had an oil leak in 2012? most of them have no idea about advisories

Yes Ive had similar - brakes pads wearing thin 5 years ago have they been done?! Yes probably sir!

Two advisories I hate on MOTs as they kill a car stone dead - Oil leak & corrosion. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BHM said:

Two advisories I hate on MOTs as they kill a car stone dead - Oil leak & corrosion. 

Never had a mini without either, I did start under sealing them before they go for mot then the bloody tester puts that down "car has been heavily undersealed" 

you cant bloody win

site now changed again

surprised you guys are literally buying used washing machines on wheels but not willing to do a slight in depth investigation of the cars history

i guess im one of the few that can read much more from the dvsa site than your average trader:unsure:

We check every car we buy religiously before bidding, and against the cars service history.

We also use Cazana to give a free "indication" of when keeper changes occurred, it's not 100% accurate, but there's nothing worse then buying one only to find out the last keeper change was 6 weeks ago!!

All the time the details of the mot testing stations is omitted from the .gov site we just use Cazana, I wish everyone used the free checks available then it may stop average cars values being pushed through the roof!!

13 hours ago, s and b said:

site now changed again

surprised you guys are literally buying used washing machines on wheels but not willing to do a slight in depth investigation of the cars history

i guess im one of the few that can read much more from the dvsa site than your average trader:unsure:

I 99% of the time check mot history before buying. 

3 hours ago, pmpants said:

We check every car we buy religiously before bidding, and against the cars service history.

We also use Cazana to give a free "indication" of when keeper changes occurred, it's not 100% accurate, but there's nothing worse then buying one only to find out the last keeper change was 6 weeks ago!!

All the time the details of the mot testing stations is omitted from the .gov site we just use Cazana, I wish everyone used the free checks available then it may stop average cars values being pushed through the roof!!

Yes I do this as well. Cazana is very useful. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2017 at 10:44 AM, pmpants said:

Do the same stuff with cazana. It helps a lot. By the way, speaking of surveys, did you know that taking online surveys may be paid for? I was really shocked when I discovered this article on https://yourmoneygeek.com/surveys-for-money/. It offers really useful info, if you're striving to earn extra money almost doing nothing. I personally discovered many reliable sites there which I can use. So, I advise you to check this article!

Edited by DanielStone