Sign in to follow this  
umesh

pre reg, surpless stock, uses cars, special offers

Pre-Reg – Surplus Stock – Special Offers
May be this could open up a can of worms or help ALL dealers out there.
I get asked many times to source specific cars or even sometimes not a specific car but a general type/price range of cars ( I’m sure lots of others do too) I use ATM to try and source / request cars – requests normally fall on deaf ears (still don’t know why?)  I get lists from various companies of their stock and try to sometimes sell from that or even buy for stock.
I hear of lots of ‘pre-reg’ cars with great savings, or new cars with ‘support’ but whenever I want or try and find any of these , no one ever comes forward with them , but the retail customer always knows who’s offering what/where & how to get it.
I’d be interested to see what others think about cars /deals being shared /offered with this forum with obviously secure login so that only us dealers can help each other.
Its simple I might have a customer in stoke for that ‘pre-reg’ sitting in Aberdeen which needs to be moved rather than collecting dust/ costing money !
Any thoughts ?

To advertise, even trade-to-trade, pre-reg or 'supported' new cars is to admit that they even exist.

And that would never do.

Because all new car 'registrations' are real sales to real end users.

Aren't they?

If they aren't then the Sale of New Cars Order comes into play.