Sign in to follow this  
MrC

Good sized Car sales pitch to let

The guy I rent my unit off has a decent size pitch to rent out in Chorley Lancs. Its £150 p/w +VAT I recon you would get 30 cars on it If you know anyone who maybe interested then just let me know. Its at PR7 3DR

image.jpg

86_1.jpg

86_2.jpg

Wots ur best 4 cash m8, cash waiting Will come tomoz morning :lol:

Whats the last price... where are u in the country, does it come with rates, elec, water included? Would you take £75 for cash, tonight.. I can pay a week in advance...

3 minutes ago, BHM said:

Wots ur best 4 cash m8, cash waiting Will come tomoz morning :lol:

You got there before me....lol

It's a 'cheapy pitch',no passing trade. Unfortunateley the days of retailing cheapies from a pitch have gone.

59 minutes ago, trade vet said:

It's a 'cheapy pitch',no passing trade. Unfortunateley the days of retailing cheapies from a pitch have gone.

If I was still doing cars I'd find someone to share the pitch with. At £75 or even at One Fiddy ( Im so gangsta) a week who cares abut passing trade, thats what the tinternet is for

Hi Mr C

I do agree that your pitch appears very cheap.However,I think the location is poor,that is why I say it is a cheapie pitch or Gumtree pitch.So you cannot make much money there because of consumer regs.IMO I would rather pay £800 per week for the same pitch on a good main road location where passing trade will generate at least 3 per week selling better stuff,plus the added benefit of being able to buy in at the door.....One other thing,why is your guy charging VAT on rent. !

I think thats a great looking pitch, you could do some great pos on those walls, up sells on warranty company history so on so on, I think with the power of the internet passing trade isnt as important as it used to be back in the day.

Thats a great price. Where in the county are you?

Can you text me postcode. ( The one in the advert :huh:

Oh that's hours away I will leave it.

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Hi Mr C

I do agree that your pitch appears very cheap.However,I think the location is poor,that is why I say it is a cheapie pitch or Gumtree pitch.So you cannot make much money there because of consumer regs.IMO I would rather pay £800 per week for the same pitch on a good main road location where passing trade will generate at least 3 per week selling better stuff,plus the added benefit of being able to buy in at the door.....One other thing,why is your guy charging VAT on rent. !

Let’s be honest, on the face of it it doesn’t look greedy money, does it? 

VAT is at the landlord’s discretion (as daft as that sounds) - a long winded discussion with an accountant will explain it but basically the landlord must be VAT Registered & then has an option to tax.

Good value plot really at £150, what sort of lease is the landlord offering though? no good if its month to month.

Being roadside is not the be all - i would prefer the lower overheads and spend more on advertising or offering delivery. Just doing 10 a month could easily make it viable.

Right next to a football club and a big Asda...£150 p/w?!?! It's a different world away from us in the South East.

Cracking pitch if the lease was sensible. Paint it up, loads of point of sale and hit the online adverts hard. I don't see any reason why it needs to be a cheapies site...it's in a good location with major cities and towns nearby.