Sign in to follow this  
2435mick

warranty cover

Being a fledgling busines that is increasing its sales ( I have been learning to crawl before I walk) I am now looking to offer customers some sort of extended warranty, I am aware of the RAC who offer a product/service such as 218 point checks/3 months etc but what other companies are out there that offer value for money, any recommendations, my main reason is to offer customers more piece of mind in their purchases.

We've been through a number of companies, Auto Protect, WarrantyWise etc, Now with WMS and would probably recomend them (best of bad bunch)

It all comes down the who your account manager, probably a good idea to meet a few of account managers from different companies, in my view your account manager is more important than the warranty company you are with.

Sell your customers your own self administered warranty. You buy the booklets from Lawgistics, the warranty period, claim limit and coverage is completely flexible, plus all the money goes into your back pocket. 

When I started,we gave the punters a choice - one month mechanical parts warranty or they could be  covered for 20,000 miles and up to the nearest set of traffic lights whichever came first.....

It's all about price v. aftersales service. Lamppost warranties here.