Sign in to follow this  
andymc1973

Toyota Avensis Auto Diesel

21 minutes ago, twerp said:

No white English

Only they usually have the ability to combine family/financial resources in such a way as to make these things work well.

On 07/10/2017 at 0:20 PM, twerp said:

They have been around for over 10 years under different names, they source purely from BCA.

I think everything is sold on a scrap invoice now.

Old name was Sterling Cars, Reading.

Is why the trades got a bad name, withdrawing consumer rights, but ! scroll to bottom of advert [ not that many customers do that ] and we see =  Returns will be accepted as per the requirements of the Consumer Rights Act 2015

I don't know how he sells on ebay, he must get enough time wasters and no shows etc...

12 minutes ago, ik1980 said:

I don't know how he sells on ebay, he must get enough time wasters and no shows etc...

He must get absolutely tortured. I guess he takes it on the chin & simply relists.

the car has now attracted several offers and I'm led to believe Mumsy and Basher are currently en route, i think they may have died in a car crash as that was Saturday, no mind as Imzy (sic) will give me £1800 as thats what it should be priced at (innit)

42 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

the car has now attracted several offers and I'm led to believe Mumsy and Basher are currently en route, i think they may have died in a car crash as that was Saturday, no mind as Imzy (sic) will give me £1800 as thats what it should be priced at (innit)

Haha, I've a very cheap diesel Auris & the idiots are torturing me - they sound like similar people. An Asian gentleman on the phone offered me a p/x, every time I asked a question on the car he asked someone in the background, and then trotted out the answer - he didn't even know whether it was petrol or diesel. Anyhow £900 will buy his 2004 Peugeot 306, 140K miles, in London (surprise, surprise) - PM me if you want this nutters phone no.

I had some greedy white trash out to see it today - in a 2000 Golf Tdi "the best car I've ever owned son" :rolleyes:

It seems he was expecting a brand new Toyota, but then apparently you can buy "mint" 2007 low mileage Golf diesels for £1450 on a Sunday night on eBay after I'd said they were £2500-3000 cars.

Me: Why didn't you buy it. 

HIM: Cos I missed out on it.

Me: So you hadn't seen it?

Him: No.

Me: How do you know it was mint then?

Him: Cos it said on the advert.

Me: You now been priced conditioned & you now expect a minter for £1500. You're obviously a Golf man so we'll leave it at that. Good luck in your search.

What a fucking day - I should of stayed in bed.

2 hours ago, tradex said:

....sadly my technical hotline is for customers not messers.

same here but it took me a long time and i can still be a fool occasionaly i particularly like nice puppies

IMG_1954_zpsub8zwx32.jpg

At last, can you believe Mumsy's car is on the list and the NMR

must have slipped his mind

or it was checked with a different mileage at another valuation, its the fact they are fucking liars annoys me

On 08/10/2017 at 1:15 PM, Dan W said:

wish I could write this about some of the retail stuff I have in right now haha

Has anybody seen some of the stuff advertised at Farmers Matlock?

I like to have a read on a quite day when i need cheering up. I'll happy buy who ever writes the adverts a pint

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CJ Underhill said:

I like to have a read on a quite day when i need cheering up. I'll happy buy who ever writes the adverts a pint

Alfa Romeo SPIDER. Just like the Real Thing, Horrible, Black and Ugly. £SOLD. Offers!!!!!

HAHA ^ love it from their website.

19 hours ago, CJ Underhill said:

Great find.

One of the best car descriptions I've ever read was done by a local dealer to me years ago before tinternet, still makes me chuckle to this day. 'This car has done more miles than Judith Charmers and looks just as bad'. :)

1 minute ago, tradex said:

That orange Citroen Pluriel would be right up her back alley then.

As the actress said to the bishop :)

Ok to update:

numerous emails with regards to part exchanging, 3 cars clocked and 4 on the list, all didn't realise and it was "news to them", 6 lots (not sure what the collective is) en route from various areas beginning with B who never showed, my personal fave was Mumzy who was 2 mins away at 9pm and then vanished, at least Bash had the grace to vanish around Leeds, we then had a guy send the AA out to check the car, they stated no issues and good order throughout, he then wanted money off and when I refused walked away,  a chap test drove the car yesterday and proclaimed gear box on the way out and could I take it to his mechanic who'd check it over...

I have just had "Brian" on the phone who can't speak a word of the Queens but understands price is fixed  I am thoroughly demoralised and would love to know who sells cars to these utter cock sockets

Thes people would have have you right over without a second thought, utterly hideous rogues and cheaters and thats being kind, I've just Brian i have decided to put hens in the car rather than sell him it

Andy, it’s absolutely friggin desperate at the moment & about 99% of callers are horrible, lying, bullshitting scum. I had a cheap diesel Auris & was tortured by utter subhuman cretins until it eventually went.

I feel your pain cos I’ve had a slightly scruffy but low mileage diesel Golf Plus for bloody months & a few weeks ago I cut the legs off the price. Almost every day I get another VW twat who intends “coming tomorrow”, the VW war cry of “cambelt” is ringing in my ears & the usual Yorkshire-Asain accent telling me it’s got to be cheaper cos it’s for his sister/uncle/friend. I’ve had about 6 or 7 telling me not to sell it cos they’re coming for it in a few days - I have never spoken to so many pathetic big talkers. DEMORALISED is defo the word this week! :(

PS I assume sockets should read suckers??

PPS A caller on the VW said he’d pay me if I “just dropped it off” for him - “I’m only 100 miles away” he insists. Bloody “Taffy” lives in Cardiff which is almost a 600 mike round trip!!:rolleyes: This idiot thought I’d set off without checking the miles & just laughed about it! 

I can remember talking to trading standards and they advise not buying a car from Bradford

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Cock socket works just as well though and will be phrase of the week down here:D

Ok, give us some descriptions of a "cock socket" ......

Hahaha, come to think about it Andy may have actually meant “socket”. As a socket is something that receives something else I suppose something that receives cocks must be a complete & utter errr...henhouse :blink: