Value Cars

Selling cars on commission

Do you think car dealers would be receptive to a 3rd party advertising the cars which would usually go to auction?

The advertising would be free, the ad would last for 7 days if sold a commission would be paid and if not the car would go to auction in the usual way. 

Would the contract signed by the dealer with the auction company be breached (subject to one being in place)? 

Edited by Value Cars

They get at the moment CAP clean in the currrent auction climate. 

Last time I looked there is quite a difference in CAP clean / private sale money and retail. 

So the fact they would get an extra £500 - yeah your right why bother!!!!

what kind of bond payment will you be leaving the dealer?

i think a nice 10 g sounds reasonable

no about this warning light on this car you sold me last week

Where does the warranty lie if there is a fault and they will be somewhere? how could people get to test drive the car if it remains with the dealer ? 

To be fair most of the dealers i used to buy out of now send everything to the dump saves them time which equals money as they dont have sales people haggling with traders I think they would look at this scheme the same way. 

Also not sure where you looked but at our auctions almost every clean car brings over cap clean.

There would be no warranty unless they bought there own or have a local arrangement with the dealer  

Test drives would be conducted by appointment. 

Just now, Value Cars said:

There would be no warranty unless they bought there own or have a local arrangement with the dealer  

its not going to happen

can you imagine the insurance implications

paperwork

liabilities

bad press when something goes wrong

etc

and this is from the dealers point of view

these people know how to peal an orange in their pockets

58 minutes ago, Value Cars said:

They get at the moment CAP clean in the currrent auction climate. 

Last time I looked there is quite a difference in CAP clean / private sale money and retail. 

So the fact they would get an extra £500 - yeah your right why bother!!!!

Just CAP clean? They get more than that at auction if they're any good. People do not trust and will not pay "private sale/ retail money" from an auction type site. That's what retail sites offering warranties etc are for. 

Anyway, isn't there a site for this already anyway? (eBay).

Hope you still have some space on the back of that fag packet?

Looks like you had a good night tradex!!

i don't smoke mojo121. What happens to all your smoke after you have blown it all up your own a***? 

2 minutes ago, Value Cars said:

Looks like you had a good night tradex!!

i don't smoke mojo121. What happens to all your smoke after you have blown it all up your own a***? 

Hahahahah. I knew that'd push you over the edge! Can't take criticism can you? Most on here can't when they pitch their 'ideas'.

My point was if you have an idea I'd suggest a thorough business plan first then explaining it rather than 'do you reckon I can sell some cars for dealers and take £250 lol lol cash cash?' then getting pissy when it's ripped apart.

At last - didn't realise there was a sense of humour but pleased to see it. 

Although you have all been a little harsh - I have seen these forums before and expected nothing less. 

There is very little positivity on here for the motor trade yet you are all in it!! 

10 minutes ago, Value Cars said:

Although you have all been a little harsh - I have seen these forums before and expected nothing less. 

There is very little positivity on here for the motor trade yet you are all in it!! 

e220b1a94c9c18d8f29e848bca3c0c79--funny-irish-quotes-irish-humor.jpg

1 hour ago, Value Cars said:

9c7cd0e585bc61b47eae83e6cd87dba3--sarcasGo on then.....amaze us with your positivity ......

3 hours ago, Value Cars said:

I am confused how you would manage to sell a car and not be liable for any problems be interested to here how that works, who insures the test drive ? its not your car so wouldnt be you its not the customers so wouldnt be there and the main dealers most certainly would not cover it

Dear all,

I've a new way of making money quickly & easily. I believe some people may refer to this as a "get rich quick scheme". After discussing this over a spliff & a few cans of Stella with my mates one night, I then spent a morning of my time researching car retailing and realised that I am able to REVOLUTIONISE the industry and, best of all, do it on the cheap!

I want zero financial risk.

I want to make zero financial investment.

I want zero obligation to the purchaser.

I have little/no experience but anticipate I can introduce myself to various main dealers and take their trade-in stock on a sale-or-return basis.

I think I can source, advertise, test drive & sell or return vehicles simply sat on my arse looking at a computer.

I believe I can sell anything within record times.

I believe I am capable of handling 100's of cars.

I believe I am capable of handing 100's of customers. Thankfully as I will not be responsible for any preparation or obligations under CRA2015 this frees up more of my time to deal with more & more customers. Yippee!

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! IT'S EVERY OTHER DAY ANOTHER FRUITCAKE SCHEME APPEARS. Is it just me that finds this ill thought out drivel depressing?

• Like 1

Dear BHM, 

You have absolutely no idea who I am or what my background is yet you judge - you narrow minded jumped up twat. 

Oh and sorry if that makes me pissy but I think I'm allowed to be after that attack. 

You give the motor trade a bad name - do you still cuddle up to your Dads sheepskin coat at night dreaming of ripping off the next old person that darkens your door. 

I think your one and I'm sure many of your customers have called you it.

5 hours ago, Value Cars said:

Dear BHM, 

You have absolutely no idea who I am or what my background is yet you judge - you narrow minded jumped up twat. 

Oh and sorry if that makes me pissy but I think I'm allowed to be after that attack. 

You give the motor trade a bad name - do you still cuddle up to your Dads sheepskin coat at night dreaming of ripping off the next old person that darkens your door. 

images.jpg

8 hours ago, Value Cars said:

Dear BHM, 

3 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_kfHVNW-1Skg%2FSgB_9ET8hEI%2FAAAAAAAAAzo%2F96sVBMUKFjo%2Fs320%2Fbaby%2Ccrying%2Ctantrum.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforgirlswhocantdofootball.blogspot.com%2F2009%2F05%2Fno-dummies.html&docid=d7m77-gG88fWlM&tbnid=Ft2cUxynmvwN1M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwimreHglcfWAhXqJsAKHdC9DIAQMwg9KAUwBQ..i&w=302&h=320&hl=en-gb&client=safari&bih=559&biw=375&q=baby%20throwing%20dummy%20out%20of%20pram&ved=0ahUKEwimreHglcfWAhXqJsAKHdC9DIAQMwg9KAUwBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8