Sign in to follow this  
whitestone679231

Google reviews by keyboard warriors

Just had a 2star google review by someone who has never been near our showroom and his other reviews included one saying b&q ripped him off because he could buy a knife £2.50 cheaper somewhere else, I feel I should reply to all reviews, here is his review including poor grammar, competition for best reply ...

photo.jpg
Michael John Farrell
10 hours ago
They seam to have some nice cars at this dealership but some of them seam to be about a thousand pound over priced the civic si is you can get the new shape civic for five hundred more

(owner)
Just now
Your reply

Please note that your reply will be displayed publicly on Google and must comply with Google's local content policies. Learn more

Thank you for your Google Review - we take all customers opinions very seriously as this is our livelihood and the means for us to pay our bills and feed our children however we note you are NOT a customer so we really cant attach that much importance to a blasé and off the cuff remark such as you have left us.

If you were ever a customer of ours you would realise that we DEFINATELY are not the cheapest dealer in town and that's something we never desire to be ! 

We prefer to sell the highest quality of cars to our ever expanding customer base, some of which have bought over 6 cars from us as well as referring their family and friends.

Unfortunately in life quality does cost a bit more as you found out yourself from your recent experience at B & Q.

Who wants to buy something because its the cheapest ? - Not me I prefer to buy from a reputable supplier where I know if anything goes wrong there will be the support (our cars all come with 6 months warranty) and they wont be out of business because they were the cheapest.

Customers buy from us because we offer - over to you now  :)

• Like 1

Hi, I'm going to come at this from a different angle - DO NOT SEARCH YOUR COMPANY NAME & READ REVIEWS IF YOU ONLY EXPECT YOUR EGO MASSAGED!!

You WILL soon be disappointed. The last time I searched my details, a couple of years ago, I was horrified at what I read. Apparently I'm rude (true, but only to arseholes), my cars aren't immaculate (no shit Sherlock!, most of mine are under £3K) and there was one reviewer who I'd only communicated via eBay email apparently didn't like me refusing to give him the personal details of a previous owner. The fact I'd asked him something along the line of "Would you expect me to forward your details to any internet weirdo who requested them?" didn't go down too well with him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He was such a "real man" he put the same review on 5 or 6 websites. I guess he had a big stiffy on thinking he was going to wreck my business, because that's the mentality of these spineless cretins.

HONESTLY WHITESTONE, PAY NO ATTENTION TO REVIEWS - THE POPULATION OF THE UK IS ABOUT 63 MILLION - DO YOU THINK ALL 63,000,000 WILL READ THE REVIEW AND GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT? There is no such thing as bad publicity & I used to have a laugh with buyers who mentioned the reviews. Forget it & don't read it again. Simples.

19 minutes ago, BHM said:

Hi, I'm going to come at this from a different angle - DO NOT SEARCH YOUR COMPANY NAME & READ REVIEWS IF YOU ONLY EXPECT YOUR EGO MASSAGED!!

You WILL soon be disappointed. The last time I searched my details, a couple of years ago, I was horrified at what I read. Apparently I'm rude (true, but only to arseholes), my cars aren't immaculate (no shit Sherlock!, most of mine are under £3K) and there was one reviewer who I'd only communicated via eBay email apparently didn't like me refusing to give him the personal details of a previous owner. The fact I'd asked him something along the line of "Would you expect me to forward your details to any internet weirdo who requested them?" didn't go down too well with him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He was such a "real man" he put the same review on 5 or 6 websites. I guess he had a big stiffy on thinking he was going to wreck my business, because that's the mentality of these spineless cretins.

HONESTLY WHITESTONE, PAY NO ATTENTION TO REVIEWS - THE POPULATION OF THE UK IS ABOUT 63 MILLION - DO YOU THINK ALL 63,000,000 WILL READ THE REVIEW AND GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT? There is no such thing as bad publicity & I used to have a laugh with buyers who mentioned the reviews. Forget it & don't read it again. Simples.

Unfortunately in this day and age we have to take notice of nutters and respond to them because sensible genuine buyers also read the reviews, numerous buyers have told me that they read up about us before travelling to see us so hopefully a response to bad review can be turned around to a positive. 

Sorry but I disagree. Nutters are to be ignored, dance to their tune & you play by their rules. 

Operate a straight business & you'll sell. If you think you can please 100% of people 100% of the time then I'm afraid you're in for a disappointment.

Whilst BHM lives in the past and places no emphasis on reviews a more modern dealer would respond to any negative review.

Just rip them to shreds factually, show them up for the numpty they are anyone reading will see you are a good dealership.

I agree with Rory all reviews and especially the fukwits need a reply I think Wrexham hit the nail on the head and I will be lazy and cut and paste his great words ;-) thank you Wrexham ;-) 

3 hours ago, BHM said:

I was horrified at what I read. Apparently I'm rude (true, but only to arseholes), 

You rude no way i cant image that :lol: you have an amazing outlook on life fair play.

When you do your best to do everything right and someone gives you a bad review then for me its like a blade in my heart

no way would i let it ride

8 hours ago, Wrexham said:

Thank you for your Google Review - we take all customers opinions very seriously as this is our livelihood and the means for us to pay our bills and feed our children however we note you are NOT a customer so we really cant attach that much importance to a blasé and off the cuff remark such as you have left us.

If you were ever a customer of ours you would realise that we DEFINATELY are not the cheapest dealer in town and that's something we never desire to be ! 

We prefer to sell the highest quality of cars to our ever expanding customer base, some of which have bought over 6 cars from us as well as referring their family and friends.

Unfortunately in life quality does cost a bit more as you found out yourself from your recent experience at B & Q.

Who wants to buy something because its the cheapest ? - Not me I prefer to buy from a reputable supplier where I know if anything goes wrong there will be the support (our cars all come with 6 months warranty) and they wont be out of business because they were the cheapest.

Customers buy from us because we offer - over to you now  :)

Wrexham, I would tone it down completely, take out the angry CAPS and show your professionalism. Belittle him politely :)

BTW, I also completely agree with BHM. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your opinion on our business our reputation is very important to us and we are proud to confirm that we will not be the cheapest in the area or country, we provide a professional, affordable solution to vehicle ownership and sell all our cars with a ... together with a ... and a .... (in our case full service, mot, warranty and if required cambelt change) we welcome any feedback good or bad but do ask that you have the courtesy to at least visit our premises, speak to staff and view our products before comment.  Please always bear in mind that our vehicles are priced and prepared to the highest standard by professionals who have been in this business for some xx years, please consider carefully what you post negatively about companies as your comments without substance may well land you in trouble in the future...

I would always suggest responding, particularly to muppets, people are viewing and making judgements about purchasing from companies based on their reviews more and more, a response from an owner goes along way towards reassuring those that see the negative to feel that the company has sympathy or compassion towards an a grievance and isn't afraid to confront a problem, equally it is nice to thank those that take the time to respond positively...not as necessary, but a nice gesture

• Like 1

Thank them for their review, agree with them that you do have some nice cars, Invite them down for a test drive, then go on to tell them about the fantastic service, high standards, great value for money cars, and hundreds of satisfied buyers who return time and time again to buy from you.

Every negative review is an opportunity to promote what you can do. don't try to give a smart Alec/clever/rude/belittling reply as remember this will be read by your potential buyers and they don't want to see that. Be professional, courteous and polite (as much as it sticks in your throat). Thank everyone for their reviews, positive or negative.

you can always come on here and let off steam afterwards :)

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:18 AM, whitestone679231 said:

Just had a 2star google review by someone who has never been near our showroom and his other reviews included one saying b&q ripped him off because he could buy a knife £2.50 cheaper somewhere else, I feel I should reply to all reviews, here is his review including poor grammar, competition for best reply ...

photo.jpg
Michael John Farrell
10 hours ago
They seam to have some nice cars at this dealership but some of them seam to be about a thousand pound over priced the civic si is you can get the new shape civic for five hundred more

(owner)
Just now
Your reply

Please note that your reply will be displayed publicly on Google and must comply with Google's local content policies. Learn more

I've have never had any experience with this dealership and I don't think I ever would I've been watching a golf sportsline on there website for a week I thought that's a good price I will look at the weekend I went on there website Saturday morning the price of the car had gone up I thought I will give this a miss it mite have gone up again buy the time I got there I thought cars went down with age not up

He posted this as well about another garage................ Yes mate they put the price up so d**kheads like you don't come through the door

2 hours ago, Dan W said:

I've have never had any experience with this dealership and I don't think I ever would I've been watching a golf sportsline on there website for a week I thought that's a good price I will look at the weekend I went on there website Saturday morning the price of the car had gone up I thought I will give this a miss it mite have gone up again buy the time I got there I thought cars went down with age not up

He posted this as well about another garage................ Yes mate they put the price up so d**kheads like you don't come through the door

Some people you don't want as customers, I doubt he even drives, or if he does he is a motab customer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Reviews are like arseholes, everyone has one and some of them stink, sometimes for no apparent reason.

:lol::lol::lol: Well said, although I think it was said about 'opinions' rather than reviews.

It's for that very reason I couldn't give a stuff about reviews & haven't bothered looking for a couple of years.

P.S. sorry if this view offends those of you who have convinced yourselves that life is to be lived via social media, run your business with one eye on internet reviews and have convinced yourselves to dance to the tune of arsehole keyboard warriors, although I do sympathetise with those who's business deals with that demographic.