Stig

Trade insurance

Hi guys its been a while, 

I had to put my car dealing plans on hold due to family circumstances however Im ready to get back into with a passion!

I have still been in the background keeping a keen eye on the forum daily as i find you guys and the trade very interesting 

Before taking the plunge and buying some stock i thought i would ask you for your expert advice, can anyone point me in the right direction lf what price range to stock. 

In my mind im hoping to stock german cars with a price range of £3-5k, previously i gave new drivers cars a punt but to no avail (many parents expecting brand new cars, or young drivers wsnting finance i couldn't provide).

Can you guys offer me some advice of what type of stock to go for?

Currently im on the brink of buying my traders insurance with tradewise, i have very similar prices from 2 brokers;

simply insurance and think insurance, however both have some really bad reviews online for example insurance being canceled and poor customer service once premiums are paid to them. Have any of you guys had any past experience with these companies? Or if you know of Any recommendable brokers who deal with tradewise Please let me know 

Any advice would be much appreciated im very passionate and raring to go

Thanks in advance

Before you jump in head first o have to ask any reason why your thinking German cars ? Over the past two years the VW brand has cost me more in warranty repairs than any other make to the point now I would sell a fiesta over a polo any day of the week.

never used either of the people you mentioned so unable to comment on them. 

ive got £110.52 pence in my wallet if that helps oh and some salt and pepper packets i nicked from McDonalds last friday

tickety boo

now what was the question again