AutoJacob

Old trade ins

Hello

I have an agreement with some small trade sites locally to buy all their trade-ins however I'm always looking to buy more, my yard is in St Helens.

Is anyone local or in the North West wanting to part with any trade ins you currently have? I will take them regardless of the condition, running or dead it makes no difference to me.

My phone number is 07538652103 feel free to give me a call if you have something that may be of interest.

Cheers

Edited by AutoJacob

I'm just after the old cars that you wouldn't want or normally have on your forecourts, between a price bracket of £100 - £1000.

Cheers

Edited by AutoJacob

Prime stock! I'd have a forecourt full of it any day of the week.

39 minutes ago, BHM said:

Prime stock! I'd have a forecourt full of it any day of the week.

Before or after the consumer protection act is abolished ;)

2 hours ago, tradex said:

At the moment and in the face my earlier posts it seems the smart money is in the old tat.....our p/x's are selling, the late quality stock is hanging around.

You're right, problem is nobody wants to admit to selling 'old tat'?:D

I'd have a field full of £500 tat any day of the week (assuming it's ok, that is). The shite sells within days, I've got £2000 cars here that are welded to the floor.

It's been many years since I bought trade ins from a dealership, probably nearly 30yrs, and in those days there was a pecking order of trade buyers. It always worries me when I hear about guys who have a 'special' arrangement with a local dealership to be a sole buyer; why would a dealerhip want to do that?

Edited by met

2 hours ago, met said:

It's been many years since I bought trade ins from a dealership, probably nearly 30yrs, and in those days there was a pecking order of trade buyers. It always worries me when I hear about guys who have a 'special' arrangement with a local dealership to be a sole buyer; why would a dealerhip want to do that?

It used to be back hand city, now most of the small dealerships have been gobbled up by big groups who have amazing deals with the big auction houses those days are well gone. 

Most of the people left so called dealing with the dealers via special handshakes are either full of it, or hanging on by a thread

• Like 1