supremas

Car buying checklist app

I am an Android developer and in the last weeks I developed a Car Buying Checklist for Android. It contains all the things you need to verifiy before buying a second hand car, so you don't forget anything.

All the items are grouped into categories, and you can also add your own items/categories.

You can also upload your checklist and share it with your family/friends.

I am looking for some feedback for the app. What features would you find useful in such an application? Would you add any items to the default checklist?

Here is the Google Play link: link removed

Any feedback for the app is appreciated :)

Edited by Becca Chaplin
No outbound links or blatant self-promotion

Can we make a section for this,,,, along with the guy who wants his deposit back from motability and the trade plate guy that took up half of my page,,, and possibly the researcher  that wouldn't admit he was from Autotrader....

2 hours ago, supremas said:

I am an Android developer and in the last weeks I developed a Car Buying Checklist for Android. It contains all the things you need to verifiy before buying a second hand car, so you don't forget anything.

All the items are grouped into categories, and you can also add your own items/categories.

I am looking for some feedback for the app. What features would you find useful in such an application? Would you add any items to the default checklist?

Here is the Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmproductions.carChecklist

My consulting fees are £150+ VAT an hour, minimum 3 hours. How do you want to pay ? 

• Like 1

Hahaha, you've got more chance shagging the Queen while Lord Lucan rides past your bedroom window on Shergar's back. 

It beggars belief how many people expect to receive professional advice f.o.c. :rolleyes:

designed by privates for privates, love the bit with the engine off squeeze the hoses for brittleness... how about adding with the engine running press your fingers on fan belt to check for play...

Car Buying Checklist - Second Hand Car Guide- screenshot thumbnail

4 hours ago, supremas said:

Here is the Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmproductions.carChecklist

Hi,good luck with your venture.However,you may need to factor in that a lot of modern punters don't look under the lid before buying.

I was thinking of developing an app for traders on what to check when evaluating a trade in. Then I realized that the size of it would require a super computer to run it!

I havent looked at the app other than the screen shoot shown above no lose hose clamps ? , I do not know what sort of engines your looking at most engines for the last ten years you cant even see the engine with plastic covers shielding everything and even if you could i wouldnt want customers hanging off pipes to ensure there tight.

Have you ever thought of pitching this to Dragons Den i can just see Peter Jones pulling his socks up to this one.

But whilst we mock there any many other inventions to aid the stupid.

inn the app does it say to stick a finger in the oil filler whilst engine running to check for mayonaise:lol: