BCC

TRADE INSURANCE, who do you use?

Who do you use for trade insurance? Renewal is coming up and looking to change... trying to find a decent insurance broker.

41 minutes ago, BCC said:

Who do you use for trade insurance? Renewal is coming up and looking to change... trying to find a decent insurance broker.

John France @ Premier Car Insurance Winsford saved us an absolute fortune and has been a thoroughly decent chap to deal with.

01606 863400

Cheers guys, will make some calls.

6 hours ago, justina3 said:

DNA what an odd choice of name

I've always had a good quote from them regardless. I'm with Tradewise

Do any of you guys have any drivers under 25 on your policy?

1 hour ago, BCC said:

Do any of you guys have any drivers under 25 on your policy?

I'm 23 me and my uncles insurance is 1100 a year as a limited company and is both being directors but he has been with them years, before he had his own policy and I was down as working for him and I think it was around 800 for me to go on the policy. But I'm not allowed to drive certain cars

2 hours ago, tradex said:

I suppose a good thread would be who has claimed on a trade insurance and felt they had been fairly treated....maybe a short thread though;)

Superb, good, excellent only refers to the price we paid and maybe the perceived cover, but rarely do we see a critique of how well they handle a claim....

Yes, they are all good at taking your money, but the real test is how they handle a problem.

• Like 1

ha ha not been on as i lost my password but i would like to remind fellow traders i use LV via a broker

the price is always good and the wife made a normal claim last year on herb private ins and everything ran real smooth

service comes before saving what might be a pittance in the longer term for stuff like this

cancel your autotrader accounts and spend the dosh on champagne insurance:D

oh and if your dodgy they wont accept you

Edited by s and b

I've just signed up with Premier Insurance Winsford, the figure is just shy of £6K but covers 2 young drivers (3 years driving history) and an experienced driver.

The process was smooth and the price although may appear high is not bad at all when you look at the price of private car policies.

• Like 1