Jimbo

Valuation tool / CAP v Glasses

Doing a price comparison is sensible but when taking in a p/x it is good to sit the customer down do a HPI check on the trade in - and then a CAP valuation of their p/x and show them what it books at for trade. 

I have had to pick people up off the floor several times after showing them what their car is really worth to the trade !!

Hahaha, yes especially punters wanting to offload dross such as Vectras. 

Mind you, with some of the valuations punters give me of their p/x they often have to pick me up from floor! :lol:

11 hours ago, Max Branning said:

Doing a price comparison is sensible but when taking in a p/x it is good to sit the customer down do a HPI check on the trade in - and then a CAP valuation of their p/x and show them what it books at for trade. 

I have had to pick people up off the floor several times after showing them what their car is really worth to the trade !!

Called hpi today. She said lots of people are on these old style (much better) tarrifs but they cant offer these deals your on anymore :-(

Hi Jimbo

I'm a little late to this but the Glass's Guide App is £600 (or £50 a month) with unlimited valuations. It works online with 3G/4G/WiFi using reg look up and offline using a search-tree (you need to update the data once a month). You can see it in action here: http://www.glassbusiness.co.uk/products-and-services/price-trade-used-vehicles/glassguide-valuations/car-guide-app/

We also publish our accuracy figures every month. Our values are set to reflect the market, not dictate it, so we're confident in their accuracy. You can filter by vehicle type, manufacturer, fuel type and more, so you can see how accurate we are on the stock that matters to you: http://www.glassbusiness.co.uk/landing-pages/forecast-tableau-options/accuracy-transparency/. This is updated every month, when we match the latest auction observations against our latest valuation data.

Let me know if you've any questions.

Thanks

Ben 

• Like 1