Arfur Dealy

Warning Points

I received a warning point today for a comment I made, I don't know what the problematic comment was was because it wasn't highlighted... How am I supposed to know ?? Clarity would be nice and an explanation of what 1 warning point that (will never be removed) actually means......Cheers

i got banned from the auto trader forum for 6 months, I asked if Bethany handled ISIS's public relations

I've just had a read through your most recent posts and I can't see anything inflammatory, anyway, even if it is inflammatory, who gives a monkeys? Racism, homophobia and the like aside I can't see a problem with saying whatever. Someone gets offended - that's their problem.

Could be good news if points mean prizes:P

Edited by metcars

59 minutes ago, Sami said:

It makes me laugh how people care more about their e-life than their real life. :lol:

There's people in the real world with real problems.

Sami, it makes me laughs when I see clear ignorance. 

I was taught (never assume) because it makes an (ass out of u & me). You don't know me so don't make incorrect assumptions about me.

1 hour ago, Sami said:

It makes me laugh how people care more about their e-life than their real life. :lol:

There's people in the real world with real problems.

like how to put a v5 to trade? That's a huge real world issue

3 hours ago, Sami said:

Or how to do a dodgy fix to a simple leak in a Golf to flog it on....in the motor trade and don't know what a mechanic is? Ouch F me you should be dealing in hot wheels (the toy cars) superglue them and flog em on ebay like a real geordie :lol:

It's the 6 week holidays 

Right come on. Getting fed up off this petty biting. It's tedious and annoying. I didn't set up this forum for it to become a place to moan at bitch at each other. There's a time and place for that: it's called MailOnline. 

So, everyone, please think before you type: Will my comment offend someone?

Because if it does I'll just ban you and move on. 

Like I've said before - play nice or go play somewhere else