Sign in to follow this  
Frankieola

Insurance renewal time of year again....

So the trade insurance renewal arrived today and its gone up, It went down last year and I don't think I expected it to go down again but staying the same would have been nice!

Anyone got any recommendations?! All suggestions appreciated, thanks

From what I gather most traders insurance has increased about 15% this year. Suck it up, don't get insured or make sure you're not over insured - they're your choices.

Edited by BHM

Talk to  Jem Emirali

Company Website address

Company Name
Aston Scott
Mobile 
07850 322 592
The MAN who can help ! Feel free to mention my name. 
Edited by Becca Chaplin
Sorry, no links.

Ours is due in November And this year I will shop around if they come back with an increase, in fact it should be going down 5 years bonus with not a single claim to it. My broker is going to be getting a tough ride this year. My policy went up £50 per month for adding the wife a few months back as she has been doing test drives recently so made sense, however I know other firms who include spouse cover for free so there is my angle. 

i still think a named company is better than a cheaper quote from some offshore setup who are difficult to deal with if a problem occurs

my LV insurance comes via a broker as LV dont deal direct, never made a claim but the wife had to on her normal insurance and it was sorted within the day ,try them