Sign in to follow this  
grant8064

I hate August

no  Wallpapers84 daily update fresh images and Angry Smiley Face Hd Pictures for your desktop and mobile in professional manner.

take it like a man

we all have to do the august penance

actually i nearly went nuts today i was soooo bored:lol:

Normally I'd agree with you, but deals are on the board, the mighty Wrexham start their promotion season today and I'm on a promise tonight. August, bring it on!

I love august cant get enough of it best month of the year for me, not cars though they suck the same as every other month

Have to admit not usually a fan of august, But cars are flying out so far..... nothing can ruin this weekend... oh apart from sunday tyre kickers tomorrow :( 

Absolutely flying here this week & have been for the last four weeks but I suspect it's just stopped dead. However the fact that my stock has been almost wiped out might have something to do with it. Now I'm back to not being able to replace but I only buy at my prices - the spaces will stay empty until prices settle down.

Roll on Monday, it has been nothing but the expected so far. Had a few walk ons today...only one actually had a driving license and none were in the market.

I still don't know why I don't just take Augusts off.