Xuiron

How much could I sell this CAT C car for?

Hello all, this is my first time posting on this forum!

I currently own a Toyota Yaris VVTI-TR 1.33 2009 (Red). It's fully repaired and has only run 18000 miles! I'm finding it extremely difficult to get an idea of how much I can sell the car for on Gumtree, eBay etc. or get a valuation as most website don't take into account that the car is a CAT C.

Is it realistic that I could sell the car for £2500?

Thanks for reading.

Check what similar straight cars are selling for on Autotrader etc and ask at least 40% less. Rule of thumb is Cat D knock off at least 30%, Cat C more like 40% to 50%

Hi. Just wanted to chime in and let you know i have seen much higher milers sell around the 2grand mark so your should be able to fetch anything in that region.

If your potential customers are interested but very far from you, can you let them know about our. service? We basically have testers nationwide so no area is off limits, a potential buyer can hire us to go and view a car they wish to buy, we would carry out a thorough vetting of the car (sometimes via live stream as customers like to see it in real time) and then take the car on an adequate test drive before relaying our experience and findings to the client. 

All of our testers would have sufficient insurance on the test drive day for the vehicle they are going to view so even if the car currently has no insurance, we can provide that JUST for the test drive.

If all is well, the seller and buyer can then negotiate their price and complete a private sale. Upon request from our client, we then organise delivery of the vehicle to their door step.

Please visit http://testdrivedeliver.co.uk for more info.

Thanks

File 29-09-2017, 11 03 04.jpeg

Groan! Yet another internet chancer looking to scam a few quid off the gullible, me thinks.

We are UK based. Operations are coordinated from Derby but we work nationwide.

What makes you think we are chancers trying to scam BHM? I understand people are wary of new and unique services (as one should be), but writing us off on those grounds is ignorant.

Market research has exposed this as a service many have wanted and welcome. Our current customers have been more than happy with our service and the fact they did not have to travel out to view a car they were not yet sure about.

Our service is nationwide and could (maybe) be a service you will require at some point.