Sign in to follow this  
umesh

On Line finance Application

Who's got on their website finance application and on average how many customers fill these on line directly , I've got on line application and the latest iVendi module but struggle to get many on line applications ! 
thoughts ?
Umesh  

Hi Umesh,

We have the same iVendi and online app.

For the first couple of months we got the odd application but usually filled out incorrectly or with info missing. They were also instant declines if they went through.

I've been finding the last couple of months customers are using it a bit more now and we're getting a better rate of acceptance from it. Probably about 10% - 15% of deals per month on finance are coming that way for us now. We don't push it as a product any more than it just being on the site does but it seems to be getting some traction for us.

Yep, I've got the iVendi system which is good. Like many I guess, Motonovo pay for mine as long as I give them the business. If they didn't then I very much doubt I'd be paying 50 odd quid a month for it.

We use a bog standard lead form made out to submit an application, once its landed in the mail box which is sent direct to our lenders they deal with it and we get updated. if we need further info from them we work on it at this end. also if the pre check is looking like they are deep subprime we can send on to other lenders to suit.

I looked at the app @umesh mentioned but decided against it, we do still get alot of forms filled in wrong but we get there.

How do you guys get on with the self serve btw?

I have some customers using it but have come across a few 'issues' so far