Stephen

Valeting costs

Hi

just wondering why people pay and for what. Seems like a big divide from north to sout and massive variance on price 

thanks 

Often it's time. A good valet can take a few hours the priority of getting stock can make £30 seem like a bargain

Thanks seeing as I'm doing it from home and still got full time job happy to pay for it don't really want to upset neighbours cleaning cars on night or Sunday 

Guess it depends on how many cars your shifting, if your not getting through that many i would do them myself, its a good chance to go over every little bit of the car top to toe, did one yesterday and both rear seat belts where gummed up with sweets from kids so that would be an mot fail saves time finding these faults now.

each to there own

Just find a local car wash that offer a full valet service. There is one near me do a great job for £50 full works really do make the car like new.

They also offer a mini valet at £10 which is good value if they just need a freshen up quickly.

I occasionally do them myself if i am bored, but if you have a busy schedule its time that could be put to better use elsewhere.

ok thanks for advice Max, theres a few kicking around locally I will nip in and see them 

thanks

No point nipping in to see them - you need to put a few shitters into them & see the condition they're returned to you in.

£30 on a shit valet isn't worth a toss, a £40-60 valet that brings up an old pig to almost new is worth hundreds of £££.