Sign in to follow this  
sparky

Smart Car Advice

On 08/07/2017 at 4:44 PM, sparky said:

You are not going to believe this chaps. 

Customer calls about a car today, basically wants it from the off but doesn't know if I will take his part ex. It only turns out to be a bloody smart car, more or less the same as one I've got tracked on auction view for Monday. He views, we shake hands, deal done, happy days. 

The Lord works in mysterious ways. And with that, I'm off for a pint. Cheers!

HAHAHA, brilliant, it's gonna be your week for the Lords blessing!!!!! B)

7 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Quote from the driver: 'i don't remember whether i was wearing my seat belt or not'

Not really the fault of the Smart Car if you slam into a barrier at speed wearing no seat belt.

3 hours ago, M.J said:

Quote from the driver: 'i don't remember whether i was wearing my seat belt or not'

Not really the fault of the Smart Car if you slam into a barrier at speed wearing no seat belt.

I agree, he didn't know if he was or wasn't. The thing is though, with such a short wheel-base is there is absolutely no stability..... Would you want your children driving around in a plastic Corgi car that's capable of 80mph ?? I know I certainly wouldn't.

I remember I use to race my smart up the motorway easily reaching 80mph, although when there were strong winds my heart did skip a beat....still better than driving the the old a-classes on the motorway with strong winds, now that will put the chills through your bones

6 hours ago, kafsabizarin said:

کفسابی سنگ    سنگسابی  نماشویی باطناب   شستشوی نما   پیچ رولپلاک نما

Do not get tired of goodness and goodness of the forum. Hello community!
In this area, do something to introduce the Asian Association, which may look like you
Here, as an idea we introduce to the community,
Thank you
Dr. Tama Most students have this problem. With the help of this forum, I was able to solve my problems

:ph34r:

" With the help of this forum, I was able to solve my problems"

me too :lol:

Welcome! I look forward to more of your postings.

I've had a couple of these (for the mrs) first one was the shitty bubble thing that I despised but the second was the roadster that I quite enjoyed driving, went round corners like it was on rails and was, dare I say it, fun...although gearbox was still shit

I have noticed that some guys do tend to drive these pretty hard?

The only thing fun to drive is a PX with rent and fuel. 

Aren’t those Dumb Cars  Mitsubishi underneath? 

I’ve had a couple over the years and sold them without any dramas. All nice miles and not ancient mind. 

Hello,

can anyone help, I have a forfour, the alarm comes on for no apparent reason sometimes during driving, is it possible to disengage the alarm or is this one for diagnostics,

Paul.

Edited by Plastic Paddy
Misspell