Sign in to follow this  
Max Branning

SAAB

How do you find these as sellers?

I have just been offered a very nice looking petrol one, but i have not had a Saab in stock for probably 5 years or more, are they still popular?

Not worth a toss, it needs to be cheap to sell to the cheap-flash/not-much-cash brigade. Even diesel estates are only worth Vectra money. As always, you make your profit when you buy it.

If it's March 2006 onwards & a petrol automatic check the road tax - I know some of the 9-5s are in the £500 bracket = only disabled tax entitlement punter will be interested.

I've always done well with petrol Saabs, the bigger engine 2.8 thing is very desirable, sell within a day type car.

34 minutes ago, SC Derby said:

I've always done well with petrol Saabs, the bigger engine 2.8 thing is very desirable, sell within a day type car.

You must be a clever guy....!

I had a 2.3T that came in as part ex a while back. Nice thing, drove well, but £500 a year tax.

Loads of interest and calls from people who knew about and loved Saabs but the most no shows I've ever encountered

Bread & Butter stuff for me, always a good seller but i guess i have the customer base for them

Convertibles always sell well

Estates & Sportwagons are cheap, good looking work tools

I wouldn't be put off by the high road tax, the 2.8 V6 and 2.3T Aeros are proper enthusiasts cars, if its the right spec and clean there are buyers for it

Haven't sold a petrol one for a while, but they are pretty problem free

What car is it?

"wud u tke 500 cash & playstation 2day innit?"