Sign in to follow this  
MrC

Never been so glad to miss out on a sale

After a 30 minute test drive and an hour moting then moting again with tick list in hand.  Fine tooth combing the docs.

Finally has the audacity to ask to see the trade reciept so he knows its legally mine to sell.  

I impolitely declined

£1300 Punto! 

20170618_1234112_zpsv20ge2la.jpg

Pestered me over the phone a few times telling me he'd seen cheaper ones. Usual story. 

I told him before he came the best i can do him is £1300 and he still tried it on.

1 hour ago, andymc1973 said:

trade receipt?

Invoice from where I got it from

4 hours ago, MrC said:

After a 30 minute test drive and an hour moting then moting again with tick list in hand.  Fine tooth combing the docs.

Finally has the audacity to ask to see the trade reciept so he knows its legally mine to sell.  

I impolitely declined

£1300 Punto! 

We found these type particularly prevalent on Sundays and they tend to keep coming back! We then  would just say hallo and ignore them.Do you not find that more punters like these together with serious "Chucky Duffers"come out of the woodwork when trade is quiet......Looks like a straight Punto !

It is a really straight clean thing, 1.4 Sporting with lots of toys. I actually sold it the other week for £1500 but when the guy came back to collect he changed his mind and took a 207cc I had just taken it. 

55 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

http://IMG_8619_zpsfspeebvg.png

3500 car that has timing chains

What makes these people think thats a fair offer. 

it also makes no sense, thanks to autotrader i cant tell him what i think as he'll slate me on the review bit

4 hours ago, MrC said:

It is a really straight clean thing, 1.4 Sporting with lots of toys. I actually sold it the other week for £1500 but when the guy came back to collect he changed his mind and took a 207cc I had just taken it. 

Was going go say, it seems very cheap. But chalk it down to the weather, makes them all go crazy. 

10 hours ago, MrC said:

I impolitely declined

£1300 Punto! 

Never mind a new car, he wants to go down the cobblers and get his shoes sorted, nearly worn through the rubber lol 

7 hours ago, betginge said:

Never mind a new car, he wants to go down the cobblers and get his shoes sorted, nearly worn through the rubber lol 

:lol::lol:

Well spotted.

Haha, I don't open Sundays & my phone is off!! Life is much easier now.

As for the Sunday email arseholes I deal with them robustly (this is an offer on a £1500 car);

IMG_3482.PNG

IMG_3483.PNG

• Like 1

JUST OUT OF INTEREST HOW MUCH IS THE INSURANCE ON THAT CAR PAL?

^_^

20 hours ago, tradex said:

Sunday messers....don't open Sunday's anymore.

ditto...

7 hours ago, BHM said:

Haha, I don't open Sundays & my phone is off!! Life is much easier now.

As for the Sunday email arseholes I deal with them robustly (this is an offer on a £1500 car);

IMG_3482.PNG

IMG_3483.PNG

crying....

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, MrC said:

I impolitely declined

£1300 Punto! 

Is that a 'Pat Sharp' mullet as well?

Was the live-in 'caravan' around the corner with the rest of the family in it?

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Is that a 'Pat Sharp' mullet as well?

Close.. It is a Van Damme Mullet. 

what right do they think they have to see the purchase invoice ? right riles me that ! like when they ask where do you get them from then ? and before you can answer they say auction ? like its that easy :rolleyes: you stick your hand up, it magically appears on your pitch, and you go on the piss with the profit ! ..........................PEASANTS ! :D

we have a standard response to these types of questions... it is without words and looks something like this

Image result for the really face meme

• Like 1