Sign in to follow this  
metcars

Any bca blackbushe regulars

Quick question for any BCA blackbushe regulars. Do they still have the ex mod sales? I can't find any clues on the website. 

Commercials or regular mate? Haven't seen any cars going through in a while although I may be wrong. Pretty sure Manheim do them? 

1 hour ago, LISL said:

Commercials or regular mate? Haven't seen any cars going through in a while although I may be wrong. Pretty sure Manheim do them? 

In the old days they used to have a large sale including cars and landrovers etc. Blackbushe isn't one of my haunts any more. They used to show up on the catalogue. Maybe MOD are selling direct now or leasing/hiring?:D

Lol - probably getting them all from Motability! 

all used to be leased from Lex, but now bca own the remarketing side of Lex it wouldn't surprise me if they re register them and put them through as Lex vehicles so they make better money as a lot of buyers were put off buying them due to the hassle.

35 minutes ago, Phil H said:

all used to be leased from Lex, but now bca own the remarketing side of Lex it wouldn't surprise me if they re register them and put them through as Lex vehicles so they make better money as a lot of buyers were put off buying them due to the hassle.

I remember there's that form you had to fill in, a right PITA in my opinion. I didn't know BCA bought Lex remarketing but you learn something new. 

A friend of the enemy's was telling me how she got her car which was on a BMW lease collected the other day (end of life). Had a quick butchers at the paperwork and it was all on BCA letterheads. They picked up the car and shipped it to Belle Vue, so will go straight through to auction. Saves a lot of time when you think about it, but also makes you realise that BCA is becoming the AT of the remarketing World.... 

40 minutes ago, LISL said:

I remember there's that form you had to fill in, a right PITA in my opinion. I didn't know BCA bought Lex remarketing but you learn something new. 

A friend of the enemy's was telling me how she got her car which was on a BMW lease collected the other day (end of life). Had a quick butchers at the paperwork and it was all on BCA letterheads. They picked up the car and shipped it to Belle Vue, so will go straight through to auction. Saves a lot of time when you think about it, but also makes you realise that BCA is becoming the AT of the remarketing World.... 

BCA now run the VW remarketing for them, sell all the 6 month to a year ex management and hire cars to the dealers, have done it for the last 6 months or so. Think they do it for Audi too.

• Like 1

Castle Bromwich Birmingham had hundreds of MOD last week. And there is always Lex on when I've gone

Used to do really well with these back in the day. You could load up a transporter of Astra Merit Estates from Belle Vue in british racing pink for under 10k, and because they had the Isuzo engine they never went wrong. Happy, simple days......