Sign in to follow this  
umesh

Sunday Times

A good friend sent me this over the weekend , some may have seen it but just in case you missed it  ....

Sadly it won't me post the image :( !! [ Any reason why James why we can't have images ? ]

..I've posted this on other forums if you wish to have a read !

Was it the Sunday times rich list, If so I am not on it But am sure @umesh will be on that list somewhere, maybe under a Alias :D

I'm sure I'm on 'A List ' some whee not sure if I qualify for the 'Sunday times list ' :) ......  

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/business/falling-car-sales-wont-stall-auto-trader-zgzhfth38  not sure if it will allow you to read the full article without giving your details .. Happy Reading !  or maybe this 2nd lick may work .. sundaytimesautotraderarticleJune2017.JPG

i thought it was down to the new car tax that sales peaked and are now down

oh well

thanks for the article umesh ive not got to that section of my sunday paper yet  

Auto Trader earnings have probably peaked.Although they  will probably announce huge profits when they publish their results this Thursday,I think the market understands that they can only fleece the trade by so much.The shares are currently overpriced at 30 times  earnings and there is a possibility that they could drop this Thursday.They need to drop at least 5% and continue dropping for them to take notice.Lets hope that happens!