Sign in to follow this  
Barclaywoodmotorco

Bank who's the best to go with

Hi guys 

would really appreciate any ideas on who to bank with for good overdraft facility loan etc .

Currently with RBS massive mistake would not recommend.

any ideas please.

many thanks 

Nic 

Barclays get my vote, however I think most of the big banks are very cautious with overdrafts these days

NAT WEST gets my vote been with them from day one , fully 100% support BUT its always down to the manager and I've had some great  managers. 

Everyone will have different expediences so very difficult to generalise !
Good luck.

My last post on this topic on 27th May has been removed so I will be more polite.We have banked with RBS NatWest for over 25 years.They were very good for us pre 2008 very efficient with good staff.Since then it appears to have been "open season" for all banks,just search RBS Global Restructuring Group.What I would do now before signing for a loan or overdraft is take the contract  away and read the small print with a magnifying glass.I would then get the bank person to write down for you any downside to the agreement which could arise.(However,I have no idea whether they would do that.) I think they are all the same,we have not moved,at least RBS are owned by the taxpayer. .....Good Luck !

My personal experience with RBS would be taken down in an instant if i posted it, however my thoughts on Global Restructuring = bend everyone over who has equity in an attempt to balance our books no matter how well they have traded over many decades.