Sign in to follow this  
Paulusk2z

Manheim "buy now"

So today, browsing through the buy now cars.. I see a 14plate car which books at £10500. With a buy now price of £1000! 

i thought "too good to be true" and clicked buy now!! 

What are the chances they aren't going to honour the sale? 

Or will they just cancel it? 

1 hour ago, Paulusk2z said:

So today, browsing through the buy now cars.. I see a 14plate car which books at £10500. With a buy now price of £1000! 

i thought "too good to be true" and clicked buy now!! 

What are the chances they aren't going to honour the sale? 

Or will they just cancel it? 

Stand your ground and go all the way lol :D Turn up for it asking for the keys. 

9 hours ago, betginge said:

Stand your ground and go all the way lol :D Turn up for it asking for the keys. 

... but be prepared to have your account deleted!:D

Seriously, Manheim have done huge amounts of work to their internal systems, but in my opinion they have never been worse. This is the problem when customer interfaces are designed by 'engineers'. It's not just me, card upgrades don't happen. My buying account should show all purchases but their are some missing? All pretty basic stuff to fix I'd have thought

Edited by metcars

I need to go there to pick up another car anyway.. 

problem is, I only have enough for the 1!! Haha.. 

so IF I do get the ultra cheap one, I will get that 1st and flip it quick to another local dealer! Then get the other one! 

Then use my 9grand profit to buy a few more :P 

if it does come up i will lend you my debit card to buy it and we can go halves ? but i wouldnt hold my breath if i was you 

as expected, i got a phone call this morning saying "GET REAL!!! but we do like a chancer!" lol... even offered me the oportunity to put a bid on it! i was like "Naaah, im ok.. a little too expensive for me"

i wasnt going to argue with them or stand my ground. would have been nice though :P