James Baggott

New Private Members Lounge

Today we have launched a new area of the Car Dealer Forum. The Private Members Lounge is for advanced members to openly discuss topics. 

It is for dealers only and will not be searchable by Google - an area where you can speak openly.

http://cardealermagazine.co.uk/forum/forum/10-private-advanced-members-lounge/

I don't want it to take over completely from this main forum - as I wanted to create a forum that was open for everyone, however I realise that some members require the space to chat freely, an area where customers won't find them, and this area will be it.

To gain access you must:

1. Have posted more than 25 posts in the open forums

2. Be a genuine dealer. We will background check all applicants and at a bare minimum a copy of your trade insurance must be supplied to forumteam@blackballmedia.co.uk

3. Once approved we will give you access to the Private Members Lounge

This will be carefully monitored and members will be removed for breaking the privacy of this forum. As usual no blatant advertising will be allowed, and also you need to play nicely in there - no bullying!

If you were already a member of our Buy & Sell Trade Cars section you will have automatically been upgraded.

We hope you find this new area useful and we look forward to seeing you in there.

• Like 2

I'm on buy and sell section , but says I can't get in the lounge , is it smart dress only with no trainers .

• Like 5

Great idea as long as everything doesn't move in there and make existing forum obsolete.

I can get into buy and sell area but not the private lounge, do I need to do anything further? Thanks

Hi all - forum through a bit of a fit (that'll teach us for tinkering). If you're a  member of the approved Buy and Sell Trade cars area you'll now have access to the private lounge.

If you're not you'll need to see the guidelines for access to that area - i.e. more than 25 posts here, and send a copy of your trade insurance to forumteam@blackballmedia.co.uk

Hi James.

I am a member of the 'Buy and sell trade cars' but still cant access the new forum.

Thanks.

Just getting this message

ScreenHunter_67 Nov. 08 16.40.jpg

I'll have a pint of tennents and a packet of scampi fries please Russ, il be in shortly.. 

6 minutes ago, Reggaj said:

I'll have a pint of tennents and a packet of scampi fries please Russ, il be in shortly.. 

Do they still brew Tennants :)

Haven't had a pint of that for years!

Don't we already have a 'trade only forum' with Twitter Car Dealers? 

It has been going for almost 4 years and now has 600+ members and everything is private, dealers have to be approved personally and you will find years of relevant MotorTrade news, debates and comments. Run by car dealers FOR car Dealers , FREE and easy to use.

Jim Reid 

Edited by James Baggott
We don't allow outbound links on this site
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, James Baggott said:

I've sorted your access now 

Can you sort mine please pal

Much appreciated

James... I get the WHOA your not coming in here message!!?

James B - all done for you, love the other James B

TD - I have sorted this for you however your display name was too short for the system so I have had to add a B to the end - TDB. You can change this in settings, but please be aware you'll need this for logging on purposes. Any problems, shout