Valuations

Sure this topic has been brought up previously and no doubt it will be raised again

BMW 1 Series SE Auto 3dr- £4040 factory options 21800 miles 2013/13.

White / Black leather with £4040 factory options

We all use various valuation tools , so I try to check its value on

Autotrade-mail                     £14819

Glass's guide                      £14200 ( Strange as when Glass's DM and checked it came back at £13530)

Cap Clean                            £12100 ( £11500 Average )

Now before I reveal what I THINK the market value is for this car I'd love to get your opinions ( Needs 2 wheel rufurbs thats all ) .

What's Trade & Retail IF you were buying this for stock.

Join in - don't be shy :)..

After all no one is right or wrong - just look at the difference in opinions , or is it data ?

No idea, totally out of my league but I would guess at £15500 retail with those options and colour combo. 

Edited by bestprice4cash

If glasses is saying the trade is £13,560  then i'd say the Market Retail would be sub £14,000.. lets say £13,800?

I've found recently that whatever Glasses have as the "trade" price is actually near enough the Market price

In which case i'd go for somewhere between CAP Ave and CAP clean, £12,000?

2 hours ago, CJ Underhill said:

If glasses is saying the trade is £13,560  then i'd say the Market Retail would be sub £14,000.. lets say £13,800?

I've found recently that whatever Glasses have as the "trade" price is actually near enough the Market price

In which case i'd go for somewhere between CAP Ave and CAP clean, £12,000?

So what about Autotrade-Mail valuation as that is based using Glass's and their own data of vehicle sold , which in this case is way out ? but how can it be way out if that's what they are allegedly selling for ? or is that not enough data is available to give accurate valuations of the market for that car ? :) Its all baffling and allegedly I'm supposed to know as I'm in the trade .. no wonder so many customers are saying it so many times " I've seen these cars advertised and don't know why there is a difference of £3000/4000 between dealers "  ! 

I've agreed to buy the car - it's here next week Retail as I see it to start £14999 ( Can't post what I've paid as its too much an open forum ! ) :)