basildon car sales

SEPTEMBER 2016 SALES

for september its very quite down south. Most dealers finance reps etc saying everyone behind target even had a finance company saying they can give me money for coustmers at 2% flat i was like wow only sold 5 or 6 with 40 in stock :( saturday today two time wasters arghhhhhh 

I dropped about half the stock by £200-£300 and it's had an effect, think i've done about one a day for ten days. Made a bit less on some but also sold a couple that weren't dropped.

Think I'm on about 17 for the month which is still pretty poor.

Very quiet compared to last month, only 1 potential tomorrow otherwise nothing this week. 

Very quiet here too! Did one deal late on Friday, but that was the only one for this week. Just hasn't happened this month....

Slowed down this back end of the month we were on fire at the start. 

Overall positive and healthy but still very unpredictable. 

Not seeing the same amount of stock available to buy in as this time last year either. 

Done a deal today, but not the busy end of month I was hoping for..... Unless I have a busy day Friday!!

3 today 1 yesterday and a carfinance247 deal in the pipeline

Edited by SC Derby
  • Like 1

Took a 1.3 HDI Semi Auto Citroen Nemo in yesterday, 11 plate with 60k on the clock, clean bodywork interior needs half a day to make it sparkle.

Any idea wherever this will retail well, should be able to price it at £3600-£3800 region. Fairly basic spec.

just done another to a walk in at 5.35pm - took 11 minutes from start to finish.

funny old game this one.

Edited by SC Derby
  • Like 2