Sign in to follow this  
betginge

Click Dealer Costs, Any good ?

Hi Guys

Looking at using Click dealer for a new site I am opening up in the coming month. Before I fill my details in and no doubt be hounded by salespeople could anyone tell me if this service is any good and the cost in having it.

I would imagine its a monthly service or annul  subscription.  Also Can anyone tell me the benefits of it and why its worth the money.

Cheers

Lee

Around £35 pw I think. 

I can't see you gettig hounded by their sales people at all. The product they have sells itself and is just fantastic. A very pleasant and nice team and in all my interactions I have had with them I simply cannot fault them. 

• Like 1

I'm currently looking to change my site and i'm also considering Click Dealer.

But i've also been in contact with cardealer5 and they seem to offer a similar package for a lot less, but i do prefer the quality of site with Click Dealer.

• Like 1

Thanks Umesh

I have taken a look at both sites, Have to say Car Dealer 5 does look the better site and explains in more detail, Although I have to say the name sounds like a Tv show on Channel 5. Looking at Clickdealer it's not very informative, However Most Guys in the trade including chaps on here are using it so must be the leader for good reason. 

I will give them a call and if I am sceptical I will ring the other lot. 

Cheers Guys

Lee

I've not had dealings with Click, but cardealer5 have helped me no end. And a great deal cheaper than most

Check my website 

www.superminiuk.com

I can also recommend CarDealer5, excellent service and website, also great value for money :)