Sign in to follow this  
Max Branning

Autovolo

Has anybody signed up with a dealer package with Autovolo? If so what is it costing you and have you any response at all from your adverts? Is it worth looking into?

• Like 1

Hi Max, the main thing at this point is to sign up to gain be first to find out more info. These guys have loads of great ideas and by being allowed to invest in the company also, it's a chance not to miss in my view. They are planning to have a meeting with approx. 100 dealers mid Month August so they will present what is on offer then you can decide to invest or not, a chance not to miss to even find out more , email 1000voices@autovolo.co.uk  

Curious .. 

Who's going to which one ?

Southern Meeting WEDNESDAY 21ST SEPT – 10amcoffee/arrival for 10.30 start – Lunch 1pm.

After lunch then delegates free to depart or talk more in open session

http://www.mercure.com/gb/hotel-9651-mercure-london-heathrow/index.shtml

Mercure Heathrow Shepiston Lane Hayes Middlesex UB3 1LP LONDON UNITED KINGDOM Tel. 0208 573 6162

Northern Meeting Thursday 22nd SEPT – 10am coffee/arrival for 10.30 start –

Lunch 1pm. After lunch then delegates free to depart or talk more in open session

http://www.claytonhotelleeds.com/overview/ - (This hotel was formerly called Bewleys)

Clayton Hotel Leeds City Walk Sweet Street Leeds LS11 9AT England Tel. 0113 234 2340

They will find it very hard to compete with AT or motors. Especially since motors offer free advisertising to Joe public.

my issue, like they say on good old dragons den, if the idea is so good why not go to the banks for finance. 

I'd be very reluctant to invest but hope I am proved wrong and a few of you make a fortune. But after seeing how these investor meetings go in the stocks and shares industry and having lost a bit after falling head over hills for a pitch, I would just urge people to be very careful.

This is a hugely competitive industry, to make a dent will require vast sums of money.

8 hours ago, Okay dokay said:

They will find it very hard to compete with AT or motors. Especially since motors offer free advisertising to Joe public.

my issue, like they say on good old dragons den, if the idea is so good why not go to the banks for finance. 

I'd be very reluctant to invest but hope I am proved wrong and a few of you make a fortune. But after seeing how these investor meetings go in the stocks and shares industry and having lost a bit after falling head over hills for a pitch, I would just urge people to be very careful.

This is a hugely competitive industry, to make a dent will require vast sums of money.

I think you will find that they are already competing with Motors, with AutoVolo now with now more page impressions( the measurement) than Motors on a weekly basis and this from a company only 12months old and who have kept their marketing and advertising within the boundaries on the M25 up until now.

Yes I agree they will find it hard to compete with AT, but everyone does but unless something is done about it nothing will change! How much pain can the Motor Dealers continue to accept by way of rising advertising costs? They don't need to go to the bank for funding they could quite easily continue you grow without the investment but they WANT dealers to get involved to help dealers make them feel it's their own! Not sure if you still advertise with AutoTrader (I don't )  but paying them the crazy monthly costs for advertising is just the same it's investing in them and making them stronger yet you have no shares, no rights and get treated like second class citizens.

If you come along to the meeting, even as a sceptic you will see first hand what is required, it's not rocket science, then if it's not for you then don't invest, it's simple!

Sorry, Friday morning rant over, but you have to see the facts before you can comment in full that's all I'm saying! Upwards and onwards!    

Well I don't like their website much as the navigation bar kept popping up in my way and then the search result returned 'featured' cars 100%+ over the budget I had entered.   Initially I thought there is no way to set a minimum price, so I was sorting the results low to high ending up looking at a load of £99 finance adverts..... though I did eventually figure it out.  Also despite doing a used car search from the front page on the second page the 'new' and 'nearly new' boxes were still checked.  

Not very intuitive.