Sign in to follow this  
Tom

July 2016 Sales

1 hour ago, basildon car sales said:

i must be the only mug not selling 45 advertised on at not even a single call this morning !!!

I've done nothing all week :rolleyes:

One more this afternoon, 2 customers all day, 100% strike rate.

• Like 1

1 yesterday, 2 today. But Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nothing, really quiet on those days. Probably not going to get any busier for the next few weeks due to the summer holidays.

Saturday 9.30am-Sunday 12.15pm.......EIGHT SOLD!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, TD said:

Saturday 9.30am-Sunday 12.15pm.......EIGHT SOLD!

Fair play, you now have the joy of getting them ready on time. Good luck :)

• Like 1

seen two friends of mine throw the towel in this month and gone to work for the devil, ie main dealer to be fair the package they got offered was not half bad

No sales today (one yesterday) but had 5 collections in last 2 days totalling about 20k so when that hits it's new stock galore!!

Also took in a couple of hopefully decent part exchanges.

2007 Suzuki Swift 1.6 Sport 77k gonna go @ £2990 (very clean example too).

2003 Mercedes A Class 1.4 AUTOMATIC with only 50k on the clock, £1690 including 12 month mot.

Hopefully get both shifted on by Sunday :)

Edited by SC Derby
  • Like 1

I had not really felt that this month had been all that busy. We have done 23 cars so far which I am quite impressed with. 

Car finance and Zuto combined deals have played a big part.  

Lets hope it continues but I would much prefer to be writing the finance deals myself. 

Danny- Basildon how's things for you mate are they picking up? I managed to get that S3 situation sorted out mechanic pulled a late one :) 

Rory good to hear mate well done 3 so far this week hopefully few more by sat 

all new stock moving all old stock dead in the wind

kind regards

5 this week not bad good profits across would be a x5 40d but some Albanians came in and we're just plane rude arguing with me about silly things we done a deal and they could not get drive away so they was like we will check insurance and come back becouse they might not insure it for a 34 year old man with 4 years ncb I was like this is just going round and round and his mate was like warranty do t matter becouse if it breaks in 3 months il come back and get a refund and kept arguing with me that his was right there part ex was battered and they wanted the world for it so i was like forget this don't worry bout it i don't wanna sell u a car

rory yeah things are picking up slowly so fingers crossed mate it stays that way

hope everyone else is well and busy

Totally utterly dead this morning, then 2 sold this afternoon.

Had one person ring all weekend and they didn't turn up!! The real customers/buyers just seem to turn up unannounced tbh.

Find the same Actually with more and more just turning up no prior contact whatsoever.