Steve92

Autorola Pricing

Ok i know its not Autorola's fault but i've been scanning the cars listed for a few months and we still haven't purchased anything from there. Today i've picked a couple of cars and then found them on Autotrader. First a Citigo, listed at £5900 plus fees (yours for £6000 if you buy it on Autotrader) and then an S5 £17500 plus fee's (yours for £17995 if you buy on Autotrader)

Now I know people are out to make a living but given the pricing do they ever manage to sell anything ? I like the idea of Autorola and the pricing isn't there fault but do any of the cars ever sell ?

Are there any other sites similar to Autorola where decent cars are advertised ?

auction4cars.com havent used them for a while but they where decent enough when we used to

• Like 1

I found the same thing Steve. There's a fair selection of vehicles to choose from but all over CAP clean then plus fees, surely unless you've got someone on the hook for something you wouldn't bother?

Thats the thing though I don't think we would buy something because someone wants something, you then run the risk of paying to much for something you might get stuck with.

Apparently you can speak to the people at Autorola and they will negotiate with the vendor on your behalf. Does seem a lot of messing around though to be honest.

I have noticed with certain main dealers they just want the earth for the trade ins and totally disregard caps pricing. I had one the other day that booked at 2000 clean with a retail of 2995. I put in a strong bid of 2200 because i wanted it but the dealer wanted 2500 and would not budge. 

• Like 1

On some of the stuff I was looking at it was £1500 over cap, add on £300 for buyers fee and delivery and even if you put in a good offer its still above cap. I've got an insignia coming in tomorrow I might whack that on and see what interest we get.

59 minutes ago, JoshuaHaskell said:

Topic of cardinal magazine is run for the attachment and connectivity of the blocks. The rate of the assignment help is improved for the shadows and all images for humans. The skills are purified for persons. The picture is run for the straight and al tips in the way of the motives and enduring paces for the ascertainment of the goals.

I mean that is literally just picking any word and putting next to another random word lol

not one bit of sense

4 minutes ago, Dan W said:

I mean that is literally just picking any word and putting next to another random word lol

not one bit of sense

Spam bot strikes again!

3 hours ago, JoshuaHaskell said:

Topic of cardinal magazine is run for the attachment and connectivity of the blocks. The rate of the assignment help is improved for the shadows and all images for humans. The skills are purified for persons. The picture is run for the straight and al tips in the way of the motives and enduring paces for the ascertainment of the goals.

TWAT BUGGAR OFF 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

TWAT BUGGAR OFF 

Keep calm and carry on David lol but i like your style ..