Sign in to follow this  
samuel welwyn

UKCGR HISTORY

Good afternoon guys,

Ive noticed that all cars that are purchased from UKCGR come without any invoices for work carried out which is a shame as some that we have purchased have appeared to have been really cherished.

Is the due to GDPR or is there a way of getting hold of it?

Thanks in advance.

Seams to vary by site. I’ve recently bought UKCGR stuff from Bristol and Blackbushe which came stuffed with invoices yet Walsall, Measham and Wolverhampton always seam to come with nothing other than a service book. But yes it is to do with GDPR. I heard a story of someone that sold their car to WBAC and the guy there shredded all the paperwork in front of them. 

Personally I’d say it’s down to lack of information to bca/WBAC staff or staff just being lazy, as in theory only paperwork with previous owners details on should be shredded. Anything else could be kept.

Edited by Lakeside

23 hours ago, samuel welwyn said:

Good afternoon guys,

Ive noticed that all cars that are purchased from UKCGR come without any invoices for work carried out which is a shame as some that we have purchased have appeared to have been really cherished.

Is the due to GDPR or is there a way of getting hold of it?

Thanks in advance.

More down to last owner I think more than BCA UKC GR 

BCA pass on the docs as weve had a lot full of paper work , others just a service book . Down to luck of what you buy . Remember the last owners are mostly thick 

• Haha 1