Sign in to follow this  
Lambchop

Bca delivery

Been waiting since 8th of June for delivery, hasn’t turned up today. Pretty new to bca , is this unusual? 

17 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Been waiting since 8th of June for delivery, hasn’t turned up today. Pretty new to bca , is this unusual? 

Can take two to three weeks . 

If its BMW Remarketing delivery it usually quick. Otherwise can take time. Best off ringing the actual branch and asking to speak to transport. They should be able to schedule a date 

BCA delivery service is very slow and can sometimes be delayed. Best off using a different company to move your vehicles in future. Sometimes more expensive but the trade off is that you can sell your cars in the time it would have taken BCA to deliver it. 

Ye thanks for reply’s, came today from bmw Corby , seems like the front coil spring/ anti roll linkage have been snapped in transit . Says on assured report suspension ride height correct . Can I claim on this? 

On 6/24/2022 at 1:19 PM, Lambchop said:

Can I claim on this? 

I would say that is a claim waiting to be had yes 

Email BCA today though so its gone on time 

Edited by David Horgan

My last 2 deliveries I was told 7 days until they could get them to me, then they both turned up the next day. 
I know they are busy but how hard is it to plan a delivery? Shouldn’t complain really as they did come earlier than expected.