Sign in to follow this  
Ek cars

Empty truck heading north from Essex 28th/29th

Anyone needing anything moved north bound tomorrow or even Friday for good rates I'll be empty tomorrow evening in Essex area heading back to Glasgow area with Mercedes Sprinter Truck with extra long Ramps For loading lower cars.

• Like 1

I wanted a van bringing down from glassgee yesterday and my truck went up empty too, I Never thought of asking if anything wanted taking up so good call asking this:)

• Like 2

Down in Bedford for the night still free as it stands for tomorrow heading north as it stands 

• Like 1

Just a little bump to say I will be free in Brum tomorrow evening with a truck heading north and a spare driver with Trade Plates for Monday night / Tuesday morning good rates available

• Like 1

Just another bump gents to say I'm currently still empty heading back north to Scotland on Friday or even Saturday from either Leicester or as far east as Peterborough for collection or basically anywhere near, good rates available for all you motor trade lads (obviously)

Evening gents just another bump at short notice to let you all know I  currently have an empty truck heading North to Glasgow from Aston, Birmingham tomorrow mid morning/midday ish if anyone needs anything moved in that direction I am still empty and happy to oblige at good rates !  Cheers Al

Edited by Ek cars