chan

Customer coming back after 11 Months

I need a help here .A customer who bought the car through Zuto is coming back after 11 Months saying car is having problems and want to return the car for the full price what she paid . And threatening to take me to the court and where do I stand on this issue .

Do you have previous dealings with this car or is this the first mention of problems

Ie

Did you do warranty work and these repairs are now possibly recurring

She came back earlier for a different problem which we have fixed which was the keybarrel problem and back window not coming down 

12 minutes ago, It's me said:

Do you have previous dealings with this car or is this the first mention of problems

Ie

Did you do warranty work and these repairs are now possibly recurring

So minor issues

Therefore car has behaved and the problem she has now is not related to these issues has been used for 11 months and x miles

The problem is more zuto than the small claims threatening

What do zuto say

Edited by It's me

Zuto has not contacted me yet and do you think Zuto would ask me to take the car back even after 11 Months ??

They will ask for sure as its an easy out for them. 

how much mileage has the customer done run the maths sometimes these returns are a gold mine, no chance on earth would i repay the full amount. 

On 3/30/2022 at 10:14 AM, chan said:

I need a help here .A customer who bought the car through Zuto is coming back after 11 Months saying car is having problems and want to return the car for the full price what she paid . And threatening to take me to the court and where do I stand on this issue .

11 months? :lol: I wouldn’t even entertain them. Tell ‘em to take you to court.

1 hour ago, BHM said:

11 months? :lol: I wouldn’t even entertain them. Tell ‘em to take you to court.

This is quite true if you had been paid in conkers but in this case we are dealing with another party in the middle and the old adage do I need them more than they need me is always my first thought,

before firing both barrels and shooting myself in both kneecaps:wacko:

19 hours ago, It's me said:

This is quite true if you had been paid in conkers but in this case we are dealing with another party in the middle and the old adage do I need them more than they need me is always my first thought,

before firing both barrels and shooting myself in both kneecaps:wacko:

My thoughts are " If you need Zuto its all over anyway " 

11 months and wanting money back is fiction .

Only way that works is if there is more to the complaint than this , eg ongoing complaint regarding same fault . If its not that , Just wants contacting and closing down with a , Go to Zuto . its their baby now . 

If I were you, I'd ignore it because she's really reaching by coming back after 11 months. After six months It will be up to her to prove there was a problem with the vehicle when sold to her, after its been owned for longer than six months.

she'll have to provide evidence of this to establish the condition of the vehicle when sold to her - which is unlikely to be proven if she's done a lot of miles and only spotting the issue now. 

source: https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/the-car-i-bought-has-a-problem-what-are-my-rights-aAnMC5b0ZzJb

• Like 1

Whats the fault on the car Chan? 11 Months down the line it sounds more like someone who cant afford payments

• Like 1

Not a chance. Like has been stated, unless theres an ongoing unresolved issue with the vehicle i'd go to court.

11 months and expecting a full refund.......dreamer!